The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how does facebook make money

CASHLANE

affiliate
i would like to know how facebook makes money if someone can break it into for example, 5 ways or 10 ways facebook makes money, this would give me idea's on where tostart

There are very many ways in which Facebook makes money. One is by using the data and information about the users. The analytics that is used and generated from the accounts is sold to several companies mostly for the marketing purposes. The other way in which they get the income is through the ads that they run. They have several packages that do very well with them. Google today also has a shop where you can sell your produces. In deed they do make good money.

Keep in mind they got billions from investors as well theoretically they can go for years without making a profit. But they make billions they have data and advertising to sell. There are tons of deals that are going on worth billions that we don't even know about.

There are different ways through which Facebook can make money
Nowadays Facebook advertisement is the most popular way to earn money
Almost 99% of the customer are dealing with the Facebook Ads.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Keep in mind they got billions from investors as well theoretically they can go for years without making a profit. But they make billions they have data and advertising to sell. There are tons of deals that are going on worth billions that we don't even know about.
Thanks for your explanation can you expatiate about the selling of data.

There are very many ways in which Facebook makes money. One is by using the data and information about the users. The analytics that is used and generated from the accounts is sold to several companies mostly for the marketing purposes. The other way in which they get the income is through the ads that they run. They have several packages that do very well with them. Google today also has a shop where you can sell your produces. In deed they do make good money.
Thanks for your post to my question please can you expatiate about the data and information on the users.

i would like to know how facebook makes money if someone can break it into for example, 5 ways or 10 ways facebook makes money, this would give me idea's on where tostart

Hi friend! FB makes money in many ways and 2 examples of these are the traffic and a ton of companies who advertise within their network.:)

Thanks people, I am just going through the posts by the members and I love what I am able to read. I will say that through the posts, I am being enlightened. Facebooks has very many investors and there are very many technological innovations that are geared around the same platform. There is Facebook for business and also works so well. I do think the avenues are very many in regards to making money.

MI
Back