The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How do you test a Mobile CPA Campaign?

Erica Tay

affiliate
Hi guys, I have gotten a recommended offer from AM on Mobile Campaign which required specific carriers / telco (Not in your living region). In this case, is there a way for me to try whether the campaign is working in terms of conversion? If not what is the best way to gauge when we directly run the offer by not knowing the status of the campaign.

Last edited:
If mobile marketing was easy, everyone and their aunt would be doing it. In truth, however, it’s not easy. One of the most important components to finding success on any DSP or traffic source is the ability to create great test campaigns. Test campaigns aren’t always designed to succeed out of the gate, but rather, their purpose is to test a broad selection of traffic, to cast a wide net, so you can get a good sense of what works and what doesn’t across all the available traffic parameters. When you set a campaign up in the right way, optimizations towards profitability are more straightforward.

Hi guys, I have gotten a recommended offer from AM on Mobile Campaign which required specific carriers / telco (Not in your living region). In this case, is there a way for me to try whether the campaign is working in terms of conversion? If not what is the best way to gauge when we directly run the offer by not knowing the status of the campaign.

Hey Erica, for mobile campaigns, you dont necessary need to be promoting in region you're living in.

You can get the best performing carrier from your AM.
They know what is performing and what is not.

you can use a spy tool to do this, you just set in everything you will like to specify for your campaign, and let it run it should give you all the details necessary for your campaign, and all the data for the analysis you will need! good luck

Well i think to test it you must spend some money on a campaign to test it how it converts .You can also test it with free traffic but i dont recomend it

i could just advice you to afford the service of ADMobiSpy, to help you optimizing this, it's a cheap spy tool, that really has great features for CPA campaigns!! you can optimize well, and for low cost!! there are a lot of good spy tools out there also that could help you handling this , but this is the cheapest i know!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey, @Erica Tay, nice to e-meet you. You can spilt test, or specify a certain carrier with any tracker. Also optimize it according to the stats you'll get after some test.

Let me know if you need any assistance

All the best,

Elen AdsBridge (ping me on skype - antonova3524)

any spy tool out there, normally has features to help you to manage this, just rip the landing page on any of them, simulate the campaign, then you should have the analytics details to help you setting the campaign!! ADMobiSpy, Whatrunswhere, adplexity, are the best one currently, so you have the choice!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I can advise you to check out Camelog, which was created exactly for this type of problems.
With Camelog, you can simply add your tracking link, geo, device and carrier and you will see if the offer reached the right lender or not.

Last edited:
Hi Erika,
There are offer check tools and mobile carrier proxies you can use for this purpose to check if the offer is live. For instance, you can try affilitest or geoedge
First kink of tool shows you the redirect path of the offer, the second one can change your IP to the targeted location and carrier so you can check the offers before running.

Anyway, non of the AMs would recommend you bad offers that is not live, so in this situation you can skip checking and go live.

MI
Back