The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How do you sell an email list with 100 - 200 emails?

How can I sell the email lists that I have built?
Hi Shanr02. Email list are always precious however, there are key things that you need to always make sure they are in your list so that it is more worth. A list that has members that are very active. The reason is because they always make the email marketing an easier task than ever before. I will tell you that when you have the contact persons that are very loyal, you can sell the list to the upcoming companies who want to promote their products and services.

List it here Buy, Sell or Trade | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Mailers that buy lists will want to know as much detail as possible. Whats the demo, geo etc of the list? How many times have you sold and monetized it before? They'll also want to sample a few to see the quality of bounce rate. In all honesty the amount you have inst currently enough. I would work on building a bigger list to make it more appealing.

Buying lists comes with a lot of risk and usually too few rewards. As well, as others have noted, a list of a couple of hundred is a tiny list and has no value on average.

W

whats udimi?
Udimi - Buy email solo ads as @Review House implies is the place to buy and sell solo emails ads. In here you can earn money by sending your traffic to other landing page or sales page. But in this case, high volume is required. So I suggest you build at least 3000 active subscribers and earn money rather than selling your emails. This is because you don't get much amount of money by selling emails.

MI
Back