The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How Do You Pick A CPA Offer For Your Next Campaign?

Nasir Uddin

affiliate
I am struggling in this particular section! Selecting the right niche/vertical/offer for my next campaign is something hard to find.

Do you guys have any tips or tricks to share about -

- What the parameters you think of while choosing an offer?
- After when exactly you cut that offer off and choose another offer to promote?

Any Suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Reach out to your AM. They can advise what's working best in the network or suitable for your traffic.

Thats what we're here for :)

I am struggling in this particular section! Selecting the right niche/vertical/offer for my next campaign is something hard to find.

It sounds to me that you are willing to jump from one vertical to another. This is a common mistake. It is truly difficult to jump around verticals. So, I suggest you research the various verticals and select one vertical like relationships, money, health, travel, real estate, etc. Find the vertical that you feel is the vertical with which you want to begin. Then you will drill down into the niches of the selected vertical and choose which niche you want to master. Stick with the selected niche until you master it. This should take a couple of months at most.

What the parameters you think of while choosing an offer?

Once you have your niche selected, you will have narrowed down the offers to a select group that fit the niche. Read through the offers for that niche and with each one check out the landing pages. See if they are professionally done, do they look like they will convert. Check the EPC's. Do a search to see what, if any, negative or poor responses to the product there may be.

You need to study the offer with spy tools. If you don't have one, then you need to search the web for the details about the product or service offer. SpyFu can give you insights about many factors, Google search for the product will offer images of the products and the links to their landing pages, Alexa can give you demographic information, etc.

As previously stated, be sure to ask your AM about what offers are performing well.

After when exactly you cut that offer off and choose another offer to promote?

If you have done your research properly, then the only reason you may be looking to cut the campaigns for the offer is likely that you haven't established a campaign that works. Could be your landing page, your copy, your ads, your banners, etc.

Be sure to split test your ads, your landers, banners, copy, angles, and hooks. Also, split testing traffic sources is a good idea after you have become an expert at dealing with an initial traffic source.

It sounds to me that you are willing to jump from one vertical to another. This is a common mistake. It is truly difficult to jump around verticals. So, I suggest you research the various verticals and select one vertical like relationships, money, health, travel, real estate, etc. Find the vertical that you feel is the vertical with which you want to begin. Then you will drill down into the niches of the selected vertical and choose which niche you want to master. Stick with the selected niche until you master it. This should take a couple of months at most.

Once you have your niche selected, you will have narrowed down the offers to a select group that fit the niche. Read through the offers for that niche and with each one check out the landing pages. See if they are professionally done, do they look like they will convert. Check the EPC's. Do a search to see what, if any, negative or poor responses to the product there may be.

You need to study the offer with spy tools. If you don't have one, then you need to search the web for the details about the product or service offer. SpyFu can give you insights about many factors, Google search for the product will offer images of the products and the links to their landing pages, Alexa can give you demographic information, etc.

As previously stated, be sure to ask your AM about what offers are performing well.

If you have done your research properly, then the only reason you may be looking to cut the campaigns for the offer is likely that you haven't established a campaign that works. Could be your landing page, your copy, your ads, your banners, etc.

Be sure to split test your ads, your landers, banners, copy, angles, and hooks. Also, split testing traffic sources is a good idea after you have become an expert at dealing with an initial traffic source.

Such a detailed reply! Thanks a lot tjtutor. Seems like; I was being distracted and thought going somewhere else just beside the right path.

Well, I am going to stick with my Sweepstakes niche which I am promoting right now and test several variables like Geo, Offers, Traffic Sources, LP Copy and Ads Copy.

Any other suggestions mate?

Such a detailed reply! Thanks a lot tjtutor. Seems like; I was being distracted and thought going somewhere else just beside the right path.

Well, I am going to stick with my Sweepstakes niche which I am promoting right now and test several variables like Geo, Offers, Traffic Sources, LP Copy and Ads Copy.

Any other suggestions mate?

I just found the follow along you started. It hasn't been updated since you started it. Get all of the info together about your campaigns so far and post them in that thread. I see no one responded to its initial start, but there wasn't much in it for members to respond to. When you get a follow along going, sometimes it takes several updates by you as well as lots of questions posted by you to get the members attention. Just the way it is sometimes. Don't let that stop you. Get that thread going with loads of updates on your progress and you will build a following among the members and you will get loads of advice!

You are taking action, and you are pushing forward with getting things figured out. Don't stop, ever! The more you post in the follow along thread, as well as other areas of the forum, the more you attract Newbies like yourself and contribute to their confidence to do the same as you and you also get the attention of the more seasoned members to contribute to your success.

Keep it going brother!

I just found the follow along you started. It hasn't been updated since you started it. Get all of the info together about your campaigns so far and post them in that thread. I see no one responded to its initial start, but there wasn't much in it for members to respond to. When you get a follow along going, sometimes it takes several updates by you as well as lots of questions posted by you to get the members attention. Just the way it is sometimes. Don't let that stop you. Get that thread going with loads of updates on your progress and you will build a following among the members and you will get loads of advice!

You are taking action, and you are pushing forward with getting things figured out. Don't stop, ever! The more you post in the follow along thread, as well as other areas of the forum, the more you attract Newbies like yourself and contribute to their confidence to do the same as you and you also get the attention of the more seasoned members to contribute to your success.

Keep it going brother!

Thanks a lot bro! I am not stopping. But I am afraid of the information overloaded everywhere. Everyone is sharing information and seems like I am being interested in every new method I see online.

Still trying to stick on the ONE Thing. One Vertical and One Traffic Source. Will update everything on that follow along shortly.

Thanks a lot bro! I am not stopping. But I am afraid of the information overloaded everywhere. Everyone is sharing information and seems like I am being interested in every new method I see online.

Still trying to stick on the ONE Thing. One Vertical and One Traffic Source. Will update everything on that follow along shortly.

You are correct, stick to one vertical, one tracker, and one traffic source for the moment. You will master them in 2 months or less. Then you will be able to expand to other areas as you please and with ease.

If you are frustrated about the conversion of CPA marketing then I suggest you emphasize your traffic method. Most of the newbie move their traffic method very swiftly. Stick with one traffic method. Learn the traffic method in deeply. If you want to find which offers are converting more then you should contact your account manager asked which acquired highest EPC in last week or month in your vertical. I am sure you'll find your right offers.

If you are frustrated about the conversion of CPA marketing then I suggest you emphasize your traffic method. Most of the newbie move their traffic method very swiftly. Stick with one traffic method. Learn the traffic method in deeply. If you want to find which offers are converting more then you should contact your account manager asked which acquired highest EPC in last week or month in your vertical. I am sure you'll find your right offers.

Regarding the conversion; If I select the offers that have High CR rate on the Network; would it be a correct measurement?

Regarding the conversion; If I select the offers that have High CR rate on the Network; would it be a correct measurement?
Of course. Just think about why CR is high because people are interested in it. Also, lots of people promote it. So computation also high. But don't afraid. If the product/service is good it would be converted.

Of course. Just think about why CR is high because people are interested in it. Also, lots of people promote it. So computation also high. But don't afraid. If the product/service is good it would be converted.

Yeah...already found the offers competitive. :) Looking forward some conversions ahead. :)

firstly you should already know what converts with your traffic, if a specific vertical converts better than stick to it.

then make sure you don't target the technology that won't convert like certain browsers and operating systems or device types.

it's not all about the high payout, we have some offers that are below 20c that will get a very high eCPM since it's also about conversion. balancing the two out will get you ROI.

firstly you should already know what converts with your traffic, if a specific vertical converts better than stick to it.

then make sure you don't target the technology that won't convert like certain browsers and operating systems or device types.

it's not all about the high payout, we have some offers that are below 20c that will get a very high eCPM since it's also about conversion. balancing the two out will get you ROI.

Great suggestions! Thanks Bro.

banners
Back