The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How do you organise and manage all your LPs ?

Zorba

affiliate
Hi guys!

wanted to take on board discussion about Landing Page management.

Here is my case:

We are a small team of 4. We all work with traffic + we have a web master helping us with landers. We recently started to notice some problems with working flow when it comes to organising landing pages.
For last two weeks we have created over 500 landing pages and this is getting to be a total mess!
To put it short: there is good case we are focusing on: we work on many GEOs with many traffic sources. There is good converting basic LP , but for each GEO it has unique design (css) + sometimes wording + some other variables may also differ + different products are being promoted in some cases. SO 500+ LPs by now.
And that is really hard to manage I should say. We constantly improve our landings - so let say we run test, it shows some result and we decide to apply changes for some 100 LPs on certain traffic source. It takes time to do, while been done, some other test is finished and someone else from a team starting to work on landing you might also be working on.
Or sometimes you just need to apply a new pictures to all 500+ landings, you give a task to a webmaster - he has a queue of tasks - by the time he is finished with those 500, someone else already changed a few of them. So you can't just replace all of them. You need to find those modified - download, apply changes and load again.

So I am looking here for some advise on how you guys deal with your LPs??
Any ideas on how to work with a team and organise the process?

Any thoughts are appreciated

These are some of the issues we're helping marketers solve at Instapage, Zorba.

1) We recently released our collaboration solution. No other landing page platform offers this. You can easily and quickly leave real-time feedback on all pages (and variations) within the platform. You can invite people, notify people by tagging them, and resolve comments all within the platform. Better communication will ensure you're not duplicating efforts.

2) Subaccounts and folders are built into our platform so you can more easily manage campaigns and pages. Not sure what the best way would be for you to organize everything, but you could organize by campaign, geo, etc.

3) Variations. You can easily create and A/B test variations in our platform. Basically, you create the page. Within the same page, two clicks and you can create an identical variation of the original page and make the changes you want to the new page. It's tabbed similar to a browser so you can easily move through variations. You can pause the variations and monitor stats (mobile vs. desktop). You could also import variations from OTHER pages that you've created on the platform.

4) Not sure the extent of the text you're replacing across Geos, for example, but we have dynamic text replacement.

There's a lot more that may save you time – ease of use, create mobile responsive pages quickly, integrations, etc.

If Instapage isn't the right solution for you, I would look at project management software (like Asana or Trello) where you can break the tasks out, assign them, comment on them, resolve them, etc.

For managing daily tasks and team collaboration you could use a free web based tool like Fluxes.com. I use it to keep track of all of my projects. I work with a remote team that has more than 20 people on board and this tool really helps me to manage everything. I have used Trello in the past. But Fluxes has way more to offer. It's completely free and loaded with lots of useful features in a simple interface.

MI
Back