The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How do we earn ordinary and adult on taxes?

JohnnyE

affiliate
Me and acquaintances (or friends) make money like SEO, crypto, games, shares, movies, etc. I have my Norwegian bank account, he has his account, etc.
Norwegian = NOK = kr
100 NOK = $ 9,8.

With the adult company, I make money every month on an online account. Eg. the company sends me 70,000 kr per february to me to all of us. I make 15,000 kr. So he earned 15,000 kr on my email, another man earned 20,000 kr on my email, and she earned 10,000 kr on my email, together they earned 45,000 kr.

I have nothing with taxes now with a couple of years. Profits are:
  • Illegal tax
  • Tax free (less than 1000 kr / year)
  • Norwegian: "Enkeltpersonforetak (ENK)", english: sole proprietorships (SP), is with tax (less than 50,000 kr / year)
  • Norwegian: "Næringsdrivende (ND)", english: self-employed persons (SEP), is with tax and VAT (over NOK 50,000 kr / year)
  • another tax? foreign tax and vat

1) For example. I have minus 20,000 kr / month on ad networking (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, all kinds of Traffic adult, etc.).
  • Mar 15: have 42,000 kr - 20,000 kr = I earn 22,000 kr (SP under 50,000 kr?)
  • May 15: have 85,000 kr - 20,000 kr = I earn 65,000 kr (SEP over 50,000 kr?)
  • Sep 15: have 17,000 kr - 20,000 kr = I earn 3,000 kr (Tax-free, minus money?)
  • Nov 15: etc.
How do I do this here? Is it easy to switch to SP, SEP and tax-free back and forth, or is it very advanced and a year?

2) I also doing with social media. How do I do this here with SP / SEP / foreign tax?

3) Some acquaintances are Norwegian and some are foreign. Some earned ad networking and some were social media. Some earning affiliates in under a few months also quit and some earning a few years, etc. Someone's email no longer exists in 2020 - maybe some are alive, maybe some are dead - I don't know who or where they are now. How can I do it with acquaintance with tax? Am I paying everything? Or do I pay mine and acquaintances can pay theirs? Maybe they have voluntary service?

4) Should I have a financial service and not have to stress (SP / SEP / employer tax / tax / acquaintance / etc) with this?

5) Or is it affiliate-normal-and-adult.com or accounting software and does not have to stress (SP / SEP / employer tax / tax / acquaintance / etc) with this?

6) If I have alot to pay alot of tax, tax and tax and in addition VAT. Then you can have bitsafe or something similar. It is also minus money, but it is a security debt.

If you are confused, then ask me again, again and again.

Last edited:
MI
Back