The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How do I submit my site to all search engines? is there a plugin ?

If you use WP (WordPress) you´ll use the "Pingler"-plugin for submitting your site,
as Spam protection I recommend the "Anti Spam Bee". Both plugins are free.

I have forgot what plugin is it. and how to prevent it from spam. its ping list?

You don't want to submit your website or content to a search engine.

You want to make the crawl bots of search engines find you on their own. And you can easily achieve that by pinging with sites like pingler.com, or by putting a link in a signature on a forum like this one, where crawlers are constantly present, or possibly with a squidoo lens or tumblr blog that you link to your site and also ping with pinging tools.

Your site will be found on its own by search engines. Build some backlinks if you aren't indexed yet. Or tweet,

It's a waste of time, and you'll probably just receive lots of unwanted email.

You don't even have to submit your site to major search engines like Google, Yahoo! or MSN these days. Just make sure your site gets links from sites already listed on these search engines.

Instead, hand-submit your site to important directories (i.e. DMOZ and a few others), monitor your results, and resubmit only if your site isn't listed yet.

Repeat this process for any new content you create. (Make sure all new content is listed on your site's sitemap, and that a link to the sitemap can be found on the homepage.)

You don't want to submit your website or content to a search engine.

You want to make the crawl bots of search engines find you on their own. And you can easily achieve that by pinging with sites like pingler.com, or by putting a link in a signature on a forum like this one, where crawlers are constantly present, or possibly with a squidoo lens or tumblr blog that you link to your site and also ping with pinging tools.

This is by far the strongest approach. However, don't forget the power of a sitemap.

Generate a sitemap. Submit it to Google and Bing. You will need an account. It's free. That takes care of Google, Yahoo, and Bing, which is 80 percent search traffic.

After that, go to Exactseek. That takes care of the rest. Either submit to every site on that list manually or pay $36 a year to be included.

Also, submit to Alexa. Complete your profile. Find out where your traffic is coming from. Best competitive intelligence you get.

After that, everything else is directories.

Good luck,

Jinger

I don't submit anything to Google and I don't even ping anything.

I just let Google find everything on it's own in it's own sweet time.

As long as you are building backlinks then Google WILL find your stuff.

It's a waste of time, and you'll probably just receive lots of unwanted email.

Instead, hand-submit your site to important directories (i.e. DMOZ and a few others), monitor your results, and resubmit only if your site isn't listed yet.

DMOZ is NOT an important directory. It's a piece of crap. Its not fully functional, and its back end is a mess. Try submitting a URL to them. I doubt you will even find a working link. I also could not find a working link to submit Feedback.

banners
Back