The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

how do i monetize email list?

Did you buy this email database or did you collect them yourself from your websites? And what type of software's/sending programs do you utilize?

I think if there are 'real' people in your list, you could create your own product and sell it to them via email messages.

You do not want to be a Spammer !

Dump it !

It is easy to get started to build your own list which will be a hell of a lot more responsive to your offer's.

See that is the key part of monetizing a email list, building it around something that you know that they are interested in without that it is just spam..
Best of luck

Dump it !

It is easy to get started to build your own list which will be a hell of a lot more responsive to your offer's.

See that is the key part of monetizing a email list, building it around something that you know that they are interested in without that it is just spam..
Best of luck

I agree, it's not worth it and you won't see many results if you didn't build and grow the list yourself.

Dump it !

Best of luck

Well said.

First of all I would create your own product based on a need within your niche, If you don’t want to create your own product, or if you feel it’s not something you’re currently ready or able to do, the next best thing is promoting affiliate products, Membership sites are another very good option, because they allow you to get recurring income. If your list doesn’t respond particularly well to your offers, you can always promote other people’s offers in exchange for a fee. It’s a bit like promoting affiliate products, but you just promote products for other people in exchange for a flat fee upfront rather than a commission. Good Luck :)

banners
Back