The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How do I increase my revenue ?

moha16

i have site under 100k in alexa but earning from adsence and other netowork very bad

help please this my analitics in 28 days
vL1kB1Z.jpg

I save the worlds top diplomats. This means: Every head of state and government, barring some countries like North Korea. Just no.
I save people who have won the Nobel Peace Prize. Malala Youzafsai, the Tunisian Diplomats, those sorts of people.
Now I save the family of me, my friends. I want them on the ark.
Next I save 100,000 randomly chosen people. Sorry, but it’s by lottery.
Now I save a bunch of Quorans and their families. People like These people are amazing, I want to meet them, and surely few people would object. Right?
Now I just fill the rest of the ark with entertainers. Seriously, if this damn flood lasts for a really long time, entertainers are going to be a must have.
There we go. That’s all I’d do for the ark. It sounds like this ark’ll be a bunch of fun!

i have site under 100k in alexa but earning from adsence and other netowork very bad

help please this my analitics in 28 days
vL1kB1Z.jpg
I would look at other sites, and see if all the ad spaces are optimized and make sure they are well placed for customers to hit them. Also with all this traffic, how high is the rejection rate?

What kinds of ads are you running aswell? Pop ups, banners or ?

it depends also on the Geo Of your visitors .
take care of the placements change them From time to time .
make sure that the text ad looks like the content on your website .. etc

I would look at other sites, and see if all the ad spaces are optimized and make sure they are well placed for customers to hit them. Also with all this traffic, how high is the rejection rate?

What kinds of ads are you running aswell? Pop ups, banners or ?
evrey think fine i am devloper and i study social engineering for 5 when i was real hacker
i don't think ads size my site is Q2A AND 2 WP FOR STUDIES AND JO BOARD:(

MI
Back