The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How did you learn marketing and how much money you earned

hsen2012

How did you learn the marketing and how much money you earned at the moment ?

I was earning 20 to 30 dollars daily
with black hat method with PPI
Desktop but now it's not working
That was before a year

Sorry for my bad English if there any mistake correct me I still learning English​

Last edited:
I learned with a lot of trial and error - you can read my story if you want and I even have an AMA thread somewhere too.

But essentially tried a ton of stuff and learned everything the hard way, including everything that didn't work. Now pretty much just do PPC and CPA.

I learned with a lot of trial and error - you can read my story if you want and I even have an AMA thread somewhere too.

But essentially tried a ton of stuff and learned everything the hard way, including everything that didn't work. Now pretty much just do PPC and CPA.
Do you earn at the present time?

hey dude, there are a lot of threads on the forum to take a deep jump in these business, but as i know, you will learn more while trying just, so just read, and dare try as much as you can, but focus on something that just interest you and make it!! i don't make that much money right now, but getting more and more close to my goals erryday!!

Penguin 4 and Fred pretty much wiped me out so I am developing new methods pretty much from scratch. I set myself up as a sole trader in April and here is how I am doing so far...

akJmJVL.png

Although it may look bad, my two main domains have only recently left the Google sandbox....

hfiH4LE.png

ysKjPqe.png

Both domains are on track to double their traffic again this month making it the fourth month in a row for one of the domains. Earnings to date for the month are also on track to pull double of last month so things are looking up.

How did you learn the marketing and how much money you earned at the moment ?​

I learned it the hard way - trying and testing everything under the sun. Unfortunately, there's a heck of a lot of junk on the internet (hey, what else is new) but I still think learning it via "hard knocks" is an invaluable lesson to get good at this.

The most important ingredient you need on your journey (in my opinion) is personal drive, as you will take hits and bumps along the way. If you can take it, you'll come out tough as nails the other end ;)

MI
Back