The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How did you find UK Webmaster World Forums?

temi

affiliate
I'm pleased that our membership has exceeded 100, I just want to know which of our promotion efforts is working best. Please take a moment to add how you found UK Webmaster World Forums to this thread.

Thanks
Temi

:)

first.. i think it was a thread on visualArt but the forum had almost no posts... so i didn't register, and after a few months from FiveseveN

I have no idea how I found this forum. I think I found it through Link Monkeys. I added your banner to the front page of my site at Lifesupporters.com in the directory block at the bottom of the main page.

Linkmonkey, that is excellent and special thanks our link on the footer of your website, its greatly appreciated.
Temi

No problem at all temi. This is a great site so I'm more than happy to display your banner. I'll also be adding your link with some text info in my Web Links section.

This is brilliant. It should not be a one way gesture, I will be pleased to reciprocate. Please give me link anchor text and the url you want your link pointed to and I will be pleased to give you a link here:

Temi

I greatly appreciate it temi, problem is, I think I already submitted my site but can't remember for the life of me. I usually record where I submit my site too but didn't the last few times and I'm kicking myself for my crappy short term memory. I need some sleep.

Anyway:

Site name: Lifesupporters.com

Description: Online community support forums for issues affecting children to adults. Free registration, new members always welcome!

I really appreciate this temi :!:

I found you through a link in "www.allthebizz.com" when I was searching for Web Design forums.

Yes Pinyo,
Its either that or you followed a link on the forum zone or any of the other post group member's forum. I see you have a real estate directory :)
Temi

Just giving it a try and see what happen. Do you like the design? The site is still not complete because I am so busy right now.

I think the site is very neat, resources are well arranged and easy to navigate just like greatnexus well done :)

I appreciate all our guru’s for keeping this forum up to date. Everybody deserves kudos.

:armada34:

webmaster-talk.com

Just found it through a thread on webmaster-talk.com.

Great site you have here BTW

banners
Back