The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Honeybadger

AffKit Ninja
Got a web page about space ships
on that page are some affiliate ads for telescopes
--> How can I see which affiliate network/program the deal is being served by?
Is there some online tool to reverse a link?
like a reverse tracker or something like that

stanley kubrick spaceship GIF by Maudit

Like it's being said you could try two different approaches - one of them includes searching manually for source codes of pages to get a clue on which affiliate network they are being served, or you could try some online tool that could maybe give you this kind of info, I heard people are using some of the, but don't have any personal experience, so wouldn't be able to confirm you if they are really working.

Got a web page about space ships
on that page are some affiliate ads for telescopes
--> How can I see which affiliate network/program the deal is being served by?
Is there some online tool to reverse a link?
like a reverse tracker or something like that

stanley kubrick spaceship GIF by Maudit
Identifying the source of referral links is not a difficult task

1. Initially, hover over the link in your browser, bring up the menu, and click copy.

2. If this does not work, hover over the link and press investigate or explore, this is available in every browser, then the website will open at the code level, and the link will be highlighted in the editor center, if not, just repeat it.

3. During the transition, as soon as the page starts to open, stop the transition, then you will see a referral link, in some browsers at the top or bottom.

When you have a link, there are several ways to find out what it's related to

1. If you put a whole link into google search, or part of a link to make it more reliable, then the search engine will show results for similar queries.

But search engines can screen some of the queries, including links and addresses of sites.

2) In a search now a lot of proposals for tracking links, for example services that can track hidden, encrypted, modified, or already deleted, and identify a list of similar links on the network with a preliminary indication of all the places of publication and authors, there are a lot of analytics, it helped me to determine the video of what authors worth spending time.

And useful for finding advertisers, sources of quality traffic and so on.

But the main purpose for which I use the application, to protect my links from duplicates.

I hope I have mentioned something important for you.

That will only capture the tracker and the redirect
Bash:
curl -I -L "https://{URL}"
The buy page captures the affiliate ID in the link
posts back that to the affiliate network
the post is in the back end of the server

MI
Back