Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can we improve The Dojo?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Hey all, we'd like some detailed responses about what you think of The Dojo and also what we can do to improve it.

We really want to improve this side of the Fix but we want to hear from you as to how we can do this.

Please do not just reply with the same old "more guides"

Tell us exactly what you'd like to see here.

Thanks.

I think the fix should have a pay per call section. That's what i'm getting into and it's very profitable and honestly easy to do. especially offline in your local city by handing out business cards or putting up flyers etc. Also a landing page builder would be nice. Maybe contest? I think the landing page builder would help out a lot of ninjas on the fix though.

I don't think I am exactly qualified to say what this site needs, as I've only been a member here for a short while. As a newbie, I spend what time I can on you tube looking at tutorials, it's just something that interests me, I think I do more studying than taking action. I know there are some videos here that I haven't gotten around to viewing yet, but it would be nice to maybe have a step by step video tutorial on specific campaigns? At least from a newbies standpoint, it doesn't have to divulge any marketing secrets that the marketer has to reveal if they don't want to, just something to get the newbie off and running. I'm not asking for a "lay it all out and build me a business plan" video or anything like that, just some basics to get going. I think I seen a post where it tells one to find a niche, get a landing page and start sending traffic to it, but that is kinda broad for most newbies. Maybe you already have that type of video here and I just haven't found it yet.

Anyway, I have a lot to look over here already and it looks like a lot of valuable info, now all I have to do is put it all together from my own perspective and get me a campaign up and running.

Last edited:
Just taking another look. I would find a spot for mobile. I think the tools section is good. I know it will grow. Layout overall is clean, direct, columns show the standard and expectations of what I would look for in the dojo. I see 'whatrunswhere' is mentioned. May also include other tested and reviewed tools by third parties or sponsors to offer to other dojo members and add more value to them and future members.

We want more Videos , Guides , Useful Shares cuz the dojo is moderated with a highly qualified members in this Industry , so we dont need how to setup wordpress ..... the basic stuff , we want Just Advanced Tips and tutorials :)

Thank you

The most important part of any community like this is always going to be content. It requires contributions from all of us. I feel the pinch every day telling me I need to complete several walkthroughs and guides for the Dojo, but I have been up against the wall with issues these past few months that have kept me away from my duties as a Dojo member. I apologize for this. I can only guess there may be other members that have experienced distractions as well. As for adding any areas of the Dojo, well I think like a business person and there is very little about running a business in our community. Nothing that spells out the reasoning and necessities of being incorporated, etc. We need a business section! I read some recent posts here, and elsewhere, about some marketers being subpoenaed by Facebook. Actions like these are going to become more prevalent as the industry becomes more closely scrutinized. With the advent of greater restrictions and companies becoming more diligent with enforcing their respective TOS's, marketers need to indemnify themselves by incorporating so that if a subpoena does roll their way it will be addressed to a representative of the company and not the individual. Add a Business & Legal section to both the Dojo and the main forum. In addition, I think that three of the most overlooked topics and skills are artistics, angles, and copywriting. In addition to these topics are tools that are used to help us be productive in these fields and therefore should be a part of the Dojo. I know that copywriting and design & creatives are in the main forum, I feel they should have a place in the Dojo with a higher level of conversation and sharing.

As for the structure of the Dojo, well I think I wouldn't change that at this time. It's maneuverable and adequately structured. This site, IMO, is fairly well thought out. It has fit and function that serves us well.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, keep it coming.

Yes we REALLY need to encourage everyone to start participating to guides etc inside here.

Things will be changing over the next few months.

I have to second TJ's post, K. About the business and legal side of things. Trouble is, each country has its own rules and regulations, but I imagine doing the Tier 1 countries would cover most members.

Soon, Canada will incorporate legal changes that are going to potentially be a PITA for list builders. I'm getting emails about people offering webinars in preparation now. If I am able to make the webinar, I'll take notes and set up a thread outlining what I learned, if you want.

MI
Back