The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can I track Conv in Zeropark?

hoby

affiliate
hi, guys, I use zeropark as traffic source and iMobiTrax as Tracking, I built campaign in zeropark and copy Postback URL below to the 3rd-party Postbacks of iMobiTrax:
http://postback.zeroredirect1.com/zppostback/rbg0dqwe81-4bc0-11e4-bd06-0eytr234?cid=

after few days, there are some leads data in iMobiTrax, but the conv of zeropark is still 0, is there something wrong of my Postback URL that fill in 3rd-party Postbacks of iMobiTrax, should I add "%subid1%" or some else after "cid="?

can somebody help me? will be appreciate:)

Make sure you pass cid(token name-if blank use Cxvalue) from your destination URL to the 3rd party postback.

like my example using your link
YJxcTdo.png

since c4 is my cid, and if I didn't set it up in my traffic source my 3rd party link would look like this.

eS6tgrz.png

hi, thanks for your help, I change Postback URLs with your method, looking for the result.
Make sure you pass cid(token name-if blank use Cxvalue) from your destination URL to the 3rd party postback.

like my example using your link
YJxcTdo.png

since c4 is my cid, and if I didn't set it up in my traffic source my 3rd party link would look like this.

eS6tgrz.png

MI
Back