The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can I promote my software?

bodaman

I am a beginner in software trading and marketing. I have a good quality and useful software. This software is already used by some local companies and works fine there. Now I want to promote my software in the internet but have no time and resources to do that.

I have enough skills in software development and tech support but I have few skills in software promotion.

Should I contact directly to promotion companies and offer the collaboration or is there another way to involve a partner into my business??

I can help you with this one because I used to market software online.

First off, get a list of download sites. These websites allow you to host your software on their servers and let their visitors download your application. A lot of these download sites are free but I suggest you get an account as Download.com and Tucows.com, the two largest download sites around.

Second, create an affiliate account and contact webmasters to join your affiliate system. Affiliate in a nutshell is this: webmasters post your advertisement and they get a commission for every sale the make.

Hey... I don't know.. but isn't there a site that allows you to list your software and have others sell it and market it. I think clickbank does it. It lets you list your software right and have others sell it. or is it just ebooks. maybe someone can shed some light on my question as well.. Am asking cause i could be wrong?

Hi,

Along with bruceharrison81 tips, you may also get your product promoted at clickbank and other such sites. Those sites already got loads of affiliates ready to promote their products, and if your software is unique it will probably stand on those sites ;)

Roseate,

Seems like marcus3000 and Linda already said it :D (when did those replies appeared?!) ...Am did I take that long typing my reply :eek:

Welcome to the community buddy!

I would suggest you also submit your software to download sites. This will help the word out and reach your target market ;)

banners
Back