The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How can I prevent unlocking?

Diglett

affiliate
Okay, so there has been a (new?) site lately which allows people to remove the survey.
I tested this on CPALead and AdWork Media and it seems to be working on a lot more networks.
The site is survey-remover.com (I'm not allowed to post links)
Is there any way we can prevent this, since my content will probably get less unlocks because of this.

Thanks.

Hi Diglett - this is a great question. Unfortunately JavaScript manipulation can alter any page, but we do our best to make it difficult to manipulate our Lockers. We have implemented a fix (as of 9/8) for the latest version of Survey Remover so that it will no longer hide our Content Lockers.

We will keep an eye out for any updates they release. Please let us know if you have any questions.

We welcome any feedback on this.

Hi Diglett - this is a great question. Unfortunately JavaScript manipulation can alter any page, but we do our best to make it difficult to manipulate our Lockers. We have implemented a fix (as of 9/8) for the latest version of Survey Remover so that it will no longer hide our Content Lockers.

We will keep an eye out for any updates they release. Please let us know if you have any questions.

We welcome any feedback on this.
Alright, thanks for your great response! : )
And yes, now it isn't working.

What about Product Lockers and Link Lockers? Are all lockers from AdWork Media safe from this now? As much as I want to exploit this to gain access to files, I don't want this used on any of my sites with AWM lockers installed.

What about Product Lockers and Link Lockers? Are all lockers from AdWork Media safe from this now? As much as I want to exploit this to gain access to files, I don't want this used on any of my sites with AWM lockers installed.

Luckily Product Lockers and Link Lockers are 100% safe from any unlocking tools and can only be unlocked with a valid user completion!

One way to get around this is to look at some paid lockers, as suppose to hosted lockers, Content Lock Pro comes highly rated but I have yet to test it, this will give you some extra control over the coding if you need to test and make changes directly to the locker

banners
Back