The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can I make money from PPC?

Make them working in PPC campaigns.
Daiting/diet? anything else that can be easy to you? Apply for an interesting offer you may know something about and try experimenting.
Even if you lose the money, you'll get some experience.

The way to make money from PPC is to drive people to a website, and offer them something to buy, If you have a product you can sell it or promote as an affiliate, with PPC you need to be careful with your ROI. To find the best affiliate options I suggest using Clickbank and sort the gravity find a high selling product, do a quick keyword research to see how much it costs and how many people are looking for it or something similar create a landing page or review and create your PPC campaign

Good advice from the posts above. Don't forget to keep an eye on your campaigns and optimize, dump non-performing elements/keywords, etc. Find your winner(s) and work toward a positive ROI.

I vote for Torquis 's advice, very useful. To adds on that, I would focus on main ways to reach more site exposure and attract more potential customers. ( using both advertising and marketing tools,e.i email marketing, Free advertising, etc)

banners
Back