The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How Can I Get My Backlinks Indexed By Google

allyouneeded

affiliate
Google deceides a site worth by the number of backlinks it has, so I ve built a few backlinks but when I use "link:mysite.com" the check if the link have been index, it shows nothing, but if I use yahoo search explorer i see some of the links.

S my question is, how can i get my backlinks to be seen by google

Thanks

1. Check backlinks in a Google Webmaster account rather than using the link: query.

2. The link: query doesn't show what pages Google has indexed but what links are pointing to your page. To identify which of your pages have been indexed, use site:mysite.com.

make a list of all the incoming links to your site

go to html2rss and create a feed with all those links

ping and submit this feed to rss directories

Google deceides a site worth by the number of backlinks it has, so I ve built a few backlinks but when I use "link:mysite.com" the check if the link have been index, it shows nothing, but if I use yahoo search explorer i see some of the links.

S my question is, how can i get my backlinks to be seen by google

Thanks

That is because Yahoo's algorithm is different from Google. Yahoo site explorer consider "nofollow" links unlike Google, they only get "dofollow" links from credible websites.

You can also bookmark the sites using free or paid services. Onlywire offers a handy free service.

I have ping set up in my bookmarks to pink content fast and easy (this is automatically done at a WP site so you don't need to do it).

That is because Yahoo's algorithm is different from Google. Yahoo site explorer consider "nofollow" links unlike Google, they only get "dofollow" links from credible websites.

As far as I know, this isn't correct.

The main reason you see more links using link queries on other search engines is that Google has purposely crippled the link query; other search engines have not.

So long as the links are dofollw then Google will find them no problem. Even yahoo site explorer wont show all the backlinks as it is more of an estimate tool than an exact tool.

So long as the links are dofollw then Google will find them no problem.

Whether the links themselves are nofollow or dofollow is irrelevant. Google does index nofollow links. It will even follow nofollow links to look for more links. It will not typically index whatever the nofollow link points to, however.

banners
Back