The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can I find appropriate pictures for my content?

Y0yOy0

affiliate
Well, I've recently been struggling getting the right pictures for my website.
For example I recently wrote an article about the russian watches "Commander" and "Amphibia 1967". The question is how am I supposed to find such a specific picture like an image of the limited edition of watches "Amphibia 1967" ? There are plenty of those in google, but I am not sure if I am supposed to use them or not. Any thoughts, recommendations ?

You can try to find some images that are OK to republish.

Go to Google image search. Click advanced search.

Toward bottom, look for usage rights:
- All images, regardless of license labeling
- Only images labeled for reuse. Conditions might apply. More info
Also limit to images labeled for:
- Commercial use
- Modification

To tell you the truth that's probably the 5th forum I'm asking the same question and nobody was able to answer me until now. That is extremely useful!!!!! THANKS!

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

So you are saying that if its "labeled for commercial use" I can pretty much do whatever I want with it ?

Well I'm not sure about that and I would not necessarily trust Google to tell you what the rights are because if she's WRONG, you can still get sued.

Sorry was in a hurry at the time I made that post. Should have said start with Google to do your research, but then go to the actual site the image is on, read the legalese and see what the rights are.

You can also search Flickr and hit advanced and you'll find similar search options to search via diff types of usage rights.

banners
Back