The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How building email list

I don't know how it's exacly in blog "business". I think that at first you should specified your target. Then you will know how to talk to them. There is some tips for b2b email, how to write them correctly. I'm sure it will helps you:
http://righthello.com/sales-introduction-email. "Your goal is to write sales emails and get positive responses. How to achieve it and write a good cold email?" it's good paragraph for you.

Last edited:
There are a lot of ways to do it, using email, social media, content, through the website or the partners. You can even host a webinar online for the purpose of collecting email addresses.

First of all, try to understand what your audience is. Second of all, think about profit you can offer to people in your email letter (yeah, before building a list). When it's done, you can start "collecting". There are specific services and programs which let you to find email addresses on relevant websites. You basically type a keyword and such tool will search for all similar sites.

Last edited by a moderator:
From my experience;
understand your market and your target persona.
understand their sales cycle and identify the Top of funnel (or content that moves them to a certain stage) content they may be interested in.
From there you create downloadable guides or checklist for the top of funnel guides (or guides related to the starting point of a new marketing stage)
Offer that downloadable content on your landing page.
The rest is just email marketing.

I built a list of 1800 in 4 weeks with £120.00 investment

Buy it or earn it.

Buy it:

Salesforce’s Data.com and others will (for a fee) give you access to a massive database of decision-makers in your target industry. The difficulty, of course, is that you’ll be contacting these people cold. They won’t know who you are and if you get a 15% response rate from emails to them I’d be popping champagne.

That said, you didn’t do much work to get their emails. Try it out and check the ROI (how much are you paying for their emails and how many of them are turning into paying clients?)

For a few ideas about how to turn cold leads into sales, I’ve put together a email marketing ideas, strategies and real-world examples.

Earn it:

• Create content which is good enough that people want to subscribe to receive more of it (subscription list)
  • Create gated content which is appealing enough that people will provide lead information to access it.
That second one has, at least for our business, proven far more effective than the first.

Here’s a guide to gated content as well as content upgrades, which are my personal favorite strategy for building an email list.
Sorry i will give you some valuable resources but couldn't share link here

Good luck!

Check this out:
bQPW4f7.png

MI
Back