The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

HONEST opinions of Screw 95?

burningb

Anyone have any experience of screw 95? I know Jays a contributor to aff fix and he seems a good guy but objective opinions are wanted. Thanks

I've only taken the free course so far and it's great for newbies because:

a) His presentations are laid back and conversational yet energetic and knowledge based
b) He shows you every little step of how to do things, which is great if you've no idea what you're doing

Even the free course was enough to take the first step without fear, so I imagine that the paid course is even better.

meant to ask, what does the $9 trial consist of?
Oh yes 100% I only recommend a few online course they are,

SEO/Social = Screw95, Jay doesn't mix his words
Affiliate Marketing = The Dojo (One time payment)
Advanced Affiliate Marketing = STM forum
CPA Marketing = CPAEvolution

Thats it!

The trial is the full package for 7 days access, then it will bill you the rest.

If you wish to cancel before it won't!

I'm a full member and I can tell you it is a great course. I've only been in the affiliate marketing game for 4 months and I've learned a ton about it from Screw95. I'd only seen Jay's YouTube videos beforehand and decided I wanted to look further into what exactly he has to offer as I liked his style of teaching.

I find that a lot of people online attempt to explain more complicated topics without actually simplifying and breaking it down enough for the layman (like myself) to become knowledgeable in the subject. Jay really excels in trimming away the fat and breaking down exactly what you need to be able to do to make money from Affiliate marketing.

If you're just starting out then I highly recommend it. Keep in mind that it is the only course I have tried, however I AM making money from applying the techniques.

So I have been a member on this forum for a while I am a complete newbie to marketing. I think I have been scared to lose money in this area but I got a new laptop for Christmas since mine broke a while back. I just bought screw95 I hope the program is legit jay seems like one of the best in the field.

banners
Back