The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Honest DOJO Review by Mutantbull

mutantbull

Hello Guys,
Today i am going to post my honest review.

Why I am doing this review?
i want the newbies to know that how good DOJO is and how they can be benefited from this.

Are you getting any commission ?
Yes,if you are going to purchase through my affiliate link.
No,if you purchase directly.
You won't be charged anything extra if you purchase through my link.

Does DOJO really helps?
Only at the starting of this month I started with PPC Advertising and this is my earning Screenshot from MaxBounty.
Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/1Xn5qoc.png.
And I have not used inspect element so don't doubt.
And sorry for that much erasing but you know privacy.

Why to Use DOJO?

Easy to USE :
Very Good Navigation system,Colorful Interface.
Menu: http://i.imgur.com/1HCrnEZ.png
Categories: http://i.imgur.com/WNlO4Kh.png
Sub Forums: http://i.imgur.com/NYdarqx.png
Threads: http://i.imgur.com/hA8w7Lr.png

One Time Payment
You only need to Pay one time and you will get Life time Access.

You get Free Affkit Tools
You will get tools worht more 500$ for absolutely free.No catch.

SubForums :
The Dojo Follow Alongs : Forum for DOJO follow Along,you will get guidance on your journey by more experienced members.
Questions and Discussion : Questions about Affiliate Mareketing and The DOJO Membership,if you have nay queries then K(admin) is always ready to clear them.
AffKit Tools : Any Queries will be cleared here by the AFFKIT Developer itself.

Who use DOJO?
Jay Wessman - Screw95
Ian Fernando - Making Money on the Internet - Ian Fernando
LukePeerFly - LukePeerFly Affiliate Marketing Blog - Luke Kling
and many more.....

Which Brands Trust in DOJO and Recommend it?
AdworkMedia - AdworkMedia.com
Maxbounty - MaxBounty - Best CPA network for affiliate marketing programs
Affiliate Paying - Reviews of CPA Networks, Affiliate Programs and Ad Networks - Affpaying
What Runs Where - whatrunswhere.com

What are Pros and Cons ?

Pros
Not overcrowded(so you get better help)
One time fee.
Premium Tutorials and guides
You get Affiliate Tools from Affkit.com

Cons
Not too much guides(Around 6 pages of guide).
Not much active as it don't have too many members but you can expect some replies within 6-12 hours.

What is the price?
It's 147$ and one time only.

What payment Method is Accepted?
All major methods are accepted.

Something else I need to know?
Yes that DOJO have 60 Day Money Back guarantee and there's no catch in this.

Can I have the Links please?
My Affiliate Link : Welcome to The Dojo (Thank you for using my link):D
Or
Direct Link : Welcome to The Dojo ( I understand :( )

Still have questions,yeah I understand that for a newbie 147$ is not small amount.
I would be more than happy to help you doesn't matter which link you use to purchase the membership.

Last edited:
I am already a member and I agree with the positive review you gave. I love The Dojo, although I mostly read because the experts are in there and know a whole lot more about CPA than I do. The tools are awesome, as are the guides and tips that I've not seen elsewhere.

Re not being terribly active, I think that is because the pros are working on their business and making money instead of sitting in the forums. I could be wrong but I really do think that's it.

Regardless, it's kick-ass awesome! Like you said. :) Very nice review, Mutantbull.

By the way, your MaxBounty link does not show earnings.

I am already a member and I agree with the positive review you gave. I love The Dojo, although I mostly read because the experts are in there and know a whole lot more about CPA than I do. The tools are awesome, as are the guides and tips that I've not seen elsewhere.

Re not being terribly active, I think that is because the pros are working on their business and making money instead of sitting in the forums. I could be wrong but I really do think that's it.

Regardless, it's kick-ass awesome! Like you said. :) Very nice review, Mutantbull.

By the way, your MaxBounty link does not show earnings.

Thank you for Pointing out that the image link is not working.

Hello Guys,

Why I am doing this review?
i want the newbies to know that how good DOJO is and how they can be benefited from this.

Are you getting any commission ?
Yes,if you are going to purchase through my affiliate link.
No,if you purchase directly.
You won't be charged anything extra if you purchase through my link.

Does DOJO really helps?
Only at the starting of this month I started with PPC Advertising and this is my earning Screenshot from MaxBounty.
Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/1Xn5qoc.png.
And I have not used inspect element so don't doubt.
And sorry for that much erasing but you know privacy.

Why to Use DOJO?

Easy to USE :
Very Good Navigation system,Colorful Interface.
Menu: http://i.imgur.com/1HCrnEZ.png
Categories: http://i.imgur.com/WNlO4Kh.png
Sub Forums: http://i.imgur.com/NYdarqx.png
Threads: http://i.imgur.com/hA8w7Lr.png

One Time Payment
You only need to Pay one time and you will get Life time Access.

You get Free Affkit Tools
You will get tools worht more 500$ for absolutely free.No catch.

SubForums :
The Dojo Follow Alongs : Forum for DOJO follow Along,you will get guidance on your journey by more experienced members.
Questions and Discussion : Questions about Affiliate Mareketing and The DOJO Membership,if you have nay queries then K(admin) is always ready to clear them.
AffKit Tools : Any Queries will be cleared here by the AFFKIT Developer itself.

Who use DOJO?
Jay Wessman - Screw95
Ian Fernando - Making Money on the Internet - Ian Fernando
and many more.....

Which Brands Trust in DOJO and Recommend it?
AdworkMedia - AdworkMedia.com
Maxbounty - MaxBounty - Best CPA network for affiliate marketing programs
Affiliate Paying - Reviews of CPA Networks, Affiliate Programs and Ad Networks - Affpaying
What Runs Where - whatrunswhere.com

What are Pros and Cons ?

Pros
Not overcrowded(so you get better help)
One time fee.
Premium Tutorials and guides
You get Affiliate Tools from Affkit.com

Cons
Not too much guides(Around 6 pages of guide).
Not much active as it don't have too many members but you can expect some replies within 6-12 hours.

What is the price?
It's 147$ and one time only.

What payment Method is Accepted?
All major methods are accepted.

Something else I need to know?
Yes that DOJO have 60 Day Money Back guarantee and there's no catch in this.

Can I have the Links please?
My Affiliate Link : Welcome to The Dojo (Thank you for using my link):D
Or
Direct Link : Welcome to The Dojo ( I understand :( )

Still have questions,yeah I understand that for a newbie 147$ is not small amount.
I would be more than happy to help you doesn't matter which link you use to purchase the membership.

Does The Dojo have any spy tools?

I'm a newbie, I have $500 to invest and I'd like to start promoting CPA offers and made at least %50 ROI which equals $750 at Total.
I can purchase DOJO, so $350 will remain with me , if the DOJO can help me to turn this $350 to $500 or +$600 ,i will buy it Now. :(

I'm a newbie, I have $500 to invest and I'd like to start promoting CPA offers and made at least %50 ROI which equals $750 at Total.
I can purchase DOJO, so $350 will remain with me , if the DOJO can help me to turn this $350 to $500 or +$600 ,i will buy it Now. :(

If you're a total newbie (what kind of traffic and offers do you expect to promote), then it's highly probable you'll make a negative ROI while you learn with those $500.
But if you have some knowledge and you want to learn how to track and want to get some landing pages to start taking action, I'd say it's probable.

If you're a total newbie (what kind of traffic and offers do you expect to promote), then it's highly probable you'll make a negative ROI while you learn with those $500.
But if you have some knowledge and you want to learn how to track and want to get some landing pages to start taking action, I'd say it's probable.

I know all the basics about CPA, I tried already some campaigns with 7search and Direct linking to peerfly offers, but no leads :( , I know how to track and i have a dedicated tracking server.
All I want is some guidance and some landing pages and any helpful tools & how can I make effective ads, or some optimized campaigns.

Tools Dojo Have plenty of
Landing Page are also available.
I would say that spend these 500$ as your learning cost and then you will be earning in no time.
Noting ever goes waste. These $ will give you data ,data in return if used properly will give you $.

Does The Dojo have any spy tools?

I'm the owner/developer of AffKit tools that come free with the Dojo. Currently there are 16 tools to choose from.

To explain the reason why we won't have spy tools on AffKit:

Developing and running a spy tool service is extremely expensive, both time and money wise which the price of the Dojo can't cover it, even for only 2 months. All the reliable spy tools on the market have a minimum price of 150$/month, recurring....and there's a reason why they are so expensive.

However, as a newbie, AffKit tools and the Dojo are exactly what you need when starting out - you have about 120 guides, case studies and landing pages backed by support from the guys inside and 16 tools at your hand to keep you out from struggling and wasting time. You may not know what tools do you really need right now, but as you learn more about affiliate marketing and you really take action, they will get very useful.

Hello Guys,

That does not seem very honest to me mutantbull. There is a thread where you are getting 100 dollar paydays back in May of this year. So you did not start with PPC in this month, July, you have been at it for quite a while, and not even in the Dojo, but in the free public forum. You need to give the free public forum, AffiliateFix, some of the credit instead of playing up the Dojo. Do you get some extra credit for doing this kind of a shabby review? That is not very fair to be deceiving prospective Dojo customers like this.

I am actually hearing around the warrior forum that the Dojo is not very active these days. I am here trying to find out if that is true. I don't want to spend my money if the Dojo is a dead zone. Is there any refund period if I sign up to the Dojo to see whet it is like?

Thanks
Johnnie

I mean whatever, this guy is just trying to make a living. Leave him alone. Trust me any kind of guides are good to get your feet wet, but will never make you big money. If the big boys are making money, why would they give out their secret and increase their competition? Aff is a shaddy business, we do watever to make a few bucks. If you want to succeed in aff you need to beat shaddy with shaddy.

Honestly maybe 5 people in this whole forum are super affiliates. I would guarantee you that you won't see them post in the dojo. Everyone here are newb to mid level at most, including myself.

I mean whatever, this guy is just trying to make a living. Leave him alone. Trust me any kind of guides are good to get your feet wet, but will never make you big money. If the big boys are making money, why would they give out their secret and increase their competition? Aff is a shaddy business, we do watever to make a few bucks. If you want to succeed in aff you need to beat shaddy with shaddy.

Honestly maybe 5 people in this whole forum are super affiliates. I would guarantee you that you won't see them post in the dojo. Everyone here are newb to mid level at most, including myself.

A lot more than you think trust me.

Guys you are a bit missguided here. I haven't followed mutanbull but I know something about The Dojo compared to other forums(I was subscribed to all of them).

Firstly The Dojo is not like STM, AffPlaybook etc. It's a private forum but THAT'S NOT ALL....it's a hybrid product(7 pages of guides/case studies nicely organized) + forum + tools + landing pages. The main content(guides,case studies) are updated weekly on average(some weeks more, some weeks less), forum more often. But what I'm trying to make you understand is that, you are paying for a complete package, not just discussions. Get rich quick or million $ tips you won't find anywhere(or you can find but won't work), trust me...you can signup everywhere and you'll get back to 0 after your budget is depleted. You need the right mindset first.

Secondly, the price. You are paying only once. Do you think you'll get more value anywhere else for that sum of money??? You are getting life-time access(that's not 1 month, that's >500 months theoretically). For 500 months on other forums you need to pay 50,000$.
Dojo $150-$200 - others $50,000...! You get SO much more than you are paying....so much more. Even if you give up...you can still get back to The Dojo, years after, and read the fresh content...for free. How much value can you put on that?

I was/am saying this to everyone, even before knowing about K or The Dojo, affiliate marketing won't work for the guys who are short-sighted in making money online. You will fail 100%. If you think, "neee, I won't need The Dojo because life-time is not that appealing to me, I need to get rich fast, this month, I better pay 50 bucks less to get into other forums for a month and that will be enough" I will guarantee that you will get back exactly where you started. I'm not bashing the other forums(they all have their strengths and are quite different from each other), but if you are planning to give up to The Dojo life-time access for a month on another forum it's a very poor decision. Your money will be gone, in 1 month the chances to get back that amount are very low if you are starting up(you won't find anywhere a campaign to replicate and make profit from day 1) than probably you'll join The Dojo, but with $$$ minus in your bank.

Last edited:
K and affkit, I'm not bashing the Dojo. I came from stm and I'll be nowhere without their guidance. I'm just saying any guide just gets your feet wet, but can't be relied heavily upon. I apologize if I'm offending anyone or anybody that's promoting the dojo.

Are they up to date? Like, if I were following a guide and then found out it doesn't work because the site or something has updated...

MI
Back