The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Review Home Page Indexed, But Not Ranking For Any Keywords. Please Help!

notoriouskrock

affiliate
Hello everyone,

I have posted this question on another website, but have not gotten any direct feedback on the problem. I hope an SEO expert can certainly help!

As the title states, the home page to my website is indexed in Google, but it is not ranking for my targeted keyword, or any key words what so ever. However, all of my other pages, posts, and categories are ranking for my targeted keywords within the first 4 pages of Google.

I already am ranking on the first page of Google with at least 2 targeted keywords so far.

Here is what I am doing:

- Using a site map from SEO Yoast
- Have most of my internal pages linking back to the home page using different anchor text each time
- Started some social media accounts linking back to the home page
- Optimized the home page using my target keywords in the side bar widget
- Home page is the post page
- Website is a little over 1 month old

My website is Cryotherapy Chamber | Best Cryotherapy Treatment

My targeted keywords for the home page are:
- cryotherapy chamber
- cryotherapy chamber treatment

When typing in those keywords, my website is no where to be found in google. I am some what guessing it could be over optimized, but I am not sure. It's frustrating because I don't want to make changes only to wait a few weeks to see if there are any results.

Could anyone who really knows SEO look over my website and try and help me out in figuring out why the home page is not ranking for any keywords. This is bugging the heck out of me!

I would really appreciate anyone's help. Thanks.

Krock!

Last edited:
I have looked upon your website. You have followed everything correctly and done on page optimization of your website. However, your website is one month old you will need to do off page SEO to push your sites in google rankings.

The tool is not correct it will even tell you possible penalized if you check youtube.com :D . I think you haven't include meta keywords in your SEO settings for homepage. Check it out if you are using WORDPRESS CMS.

The tool is not correct it will even tell you possible penalized if you check youtube.com :D . I think you haven't include meta keywords in your SEO settings for homepage. Check it out if you are using WORDPRESS CMS.

Thanks Abdul for the peace of mind. I didn't receive any manual actions in search console. I will try putting in some meta keywords, but I though search engines ignore those?

Thanks Abdul for the peace of mind. I didn't receive any manual actions in search console. I will try putting in some meta keywords, but I though search engines ignore those?

Well, i have experienced this kind of problems in past. Don't worry it will appear soon once you start doing off page SEO. Also, make sure if you have correctly set up everything in google webmaster.

MI
Back