The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Highest Payment I guess!

CPAEXPERT

Well just want to share it..
I know last time i said i will share the case study, but due to shortage of time, i could not do it.
My Apologies, i have replied to some affiliates regarding my case studies but i have not posted it yet in the forum.

I have expanded so many campaigns that 24hrs is very less for me to look after it.

17OCT
Well, XY7 finally accepted their fault and paid the full revenue by paypal.

CEO of the company, has made the payment.

Case settled.

Payment_Oct15.jpg

Weekly Payment

Max.jpg

Last edited:
I see you are doing fine. I still can stop being motivated. I will however ask you to do something just as the fellow member has said above. Will you be able to share the case study with us. It is one of the great thing that you can help us. This is because through it, we will be able to pinpoint the areas that we go wrong and just find the best tips to stand out of the crowd always. Congratulation for the job you are doing, be able to buy yourself something as a away for self rewarding.

Well just want to share it..
I know last time i said i will share the case study, but due to shortage of time, i could not do it.
My Apologies, i have replied to some affiliates regarding my case studies but i have not posted it yet in the forum.

I have expanded so many campaigns that 24hrs is very less for me to look after it.

17OCT
Well, XY7 finally accepted their fault and paid the full revenue by paypal.

CEO of the company, has made the payment.

Case settled.

View attachment 5018

Weekly Payment

View attachment 5019
Good luck for having payments finally.

banners
Back