The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Highest paying CPI mobile aff. network?

marketerLevi

Would somebody please recommend an affiliate network with the best pay and largest selection of mobile CPI offers?

I'm already signed up with PlusCPI but mostly low paying. GoOffers is OK and just joined Mobidea. More specifically I'm currently interested in mobile CPI offers that pay at least $4 for the dating or gaming verticals, which these networks don't have much of.

Also what about the iTunes affiliate network - does anyone have any experience with them? If so, do their offers tend to earn more than thru a 3rd party network? And are their payouts CPI also?

Would somebody please recommend an affiliate network with the best pay and largest selection of mobile CPI offers?

I'm already signed up with PlusCPI but mostly low paying. GoOffers is OK and just joined Mobidea. More specifically I'm currently interested in mobile CPI offers that pay at least $4 for the dating or gaming verticals, which these networks don't have much of.
Hi @marketerLevi,
We have 200+ gorgeous CPI/CPA campaigns, gaming offers as well, just ping me on Skype what Geo you prefer
C:\Users\Natasha\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png
:)
My Skype is - allitapp.support
You can check out our payouts here, at offervault,without registration
or simply create an account at our platform here- and get access to the best exclusive offers
Our dedicated AMs are waiting for you!

We will beat any payout the competition is offering you. Just hit me up on skype to get started with our +200 mobile CPI campaigns.

Hello guys!

We have a wide range of CPI offers. Also we are working on CPA/CPE basis; 1-click-flow offers and pin submit.
Please let us know if interested: skype: margo.jungletap

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Hey guys,

YaziMedia here.

We have an API built into our system that automatically pulls offers from tons of affiliate networks that we know and trust. We have an optimisation algorithm built into this API that determines what offers are converting and removes the ones that aren't.

We work exclusively on a CPI basis right now and have numerous campaigns that come directly from app developers looking to promote their apps.

We obviously value our suppliers and won't give just anyone access but if you have high quality traffic sources drop me a line on Skype at pauldomanski2409 and we can have a chat.

Have a great day guys!

Hi,

We are an mobile affiliate network with over 200+ mobile CPI offers. Also we have large verity of direct offers so you may find best payouts with us.

Cheers,
Hardik

Hello all, gee this thread seems to be a hot pot for CPI networks. So maybe one of the networks around here can tell me if you have a lot of direct CPI offers? Most of the ad networks I'm with need direct relationships with the developers (mostly so the offer loads faster without too many darned redirects), meaning not rebrokered - so please post here or contact me if your network has direct CPI offers - both incent and non-incent, and preferably with competitive payouts.

Also would anybody here who has experience with Avazu DSP be able to let me in on if you are earning, or losing? $1,000 is a big bill to start with a new ad network and I'm wondering what are the chances that most people earn good ROI from them or not? I mean, just as good as my offers are good - but would I need to spend huge money optimizing before it starts becoming profitable?

Avazu is a DSP. They do not own any traffic but rather rtb to top SSP's. They're same as go2mobi or any other DSP's but from what I know they have the most exchanges/SSP's

Hi folks, so this thread was about affiliate networks for mobile offers, but nor for the other side, how about a specific ad agency Airpush...

If anyone has experience advertising on Airpush, that would be great if you would please let me in on a few things such as: were you earning anything with them, which ad format is recommended for CPI offers, do you need per-landers for CPI offers, and is there a way to do "pay for performance" / pay per CPI ads with them? THANKS...

Am I the only one who has been having disastrous results with Avazu's aff. network Avazu APX? From my testing, up to 60% of their offer links don't work (even with proper device / geo testing on non-VPN), and it's turning out the first 2 of 2 campaigns I've tried to run from them have either reached their cap or redirect to a totally unrelated offer!!!

So now I'm still in bad need for an affiliate network with more direct CPI offers...

banners
Back