The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

High Paying Adult CPM Network

Joshua Connolly

affiliate
Would you like to suggest me some best adult CPM networks which are high paying as well as have the very low payout? Would be better if they pay net7/net15. I am new in adult industry want have a couple of free video sites. Thanks in advanced.

Let TrafficHaus monetize your traffic! We work on a CPM. Publisher payouts are sent once you have earned a minimum of $200. Are you buying traffic or selling? We can help with both.

Hey Joshua, check out Trafficshop. We are paying CPM and buying banners, skimmed traffic, pop unders. Payments on demand, once you reach $50 you can withdraw funds and get these within 72 hours. If you have traffic already feel free to get in touch.

Hi Joshua, Adultmoda is the longest running and most established adult ad network for mobile. We do CPM and CPC. If you want to run adult mobile ads on your sites and apps then please drop me a line or visit adultmoda and sign up directly. There is no obligation, and it is totally free to sign up.

Hi Joshua, reach out to ADAMO. We are working on CPC and CPM basis. Our payouts are done on NET-7 and NET-30. Minimum amount necessary in order to receive payment is 100 euros. Feel free to contact me for more details. My Skype: adamoads

Would you like to suggest me some best adult CPM networks which are high paying as well as have the very low payout? Would be better if they pay net7/net15. I am new in adult industry want have a couple of free video sites. Thanks in advanced.

Hi Joshua,
Add me to Skype @ daynagsmi. I'll buy your traffic on CPM rates.
Cheers,

Please check your PM. I have some nice offers for monetize your traffic.

Hey,
Its Allen here,
From Trafficbroker.com
We are Net-10 network. Ping me at skype and i will help you approved account in trafficbroker.

banners
Back