The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hi

Hi Dina,

anything you can share with us? Story of success, story of fail? What you're into now? Maybe CPI?

Hello,

I've been struggling with my offline stuff for a long while. Yet, now I'm getting back to online world.

Just wanna make a new introduction!

Thanks!

Dina

Welcome to the forum Diana! (although you have been here for a while).
Tell us more about yourself.
What do you hope to achieve in the IM world? Do you have any goals?

Hey @dinabrokoth , you joined back on Oct 1, 2012. Welcome back to AffiliateFix!

I've been struggling with my offline stuff for a long while. Yet, now I'm getting back to online world.

Just wanna make a new introduction!

Thanks!

Dina

Do you know what direction you'll be going in? Which marketing model you will engage?

Looking forward to your progress, posts, and threads.

We have load of great new members and representing every corner of marketing. I am sure you will find them engaging and helpful as long as you are active in the community.

Hope to learn more about your affiliate marketing, get a follow along going in our Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum.

the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

Good Luck!

T J

Welcome! Sorry to hear about your offline struggles. Being back here though, is a positive. I can tell you that in the short time I've spent here, it was the best decision I've made joining this forum. Good luck to you on your future online ventures.

Hi Dina,

anything you can share with us? Story of success, story of fail? What you're into now? Maybe CPI?

Welcome to the forum Diana! (although you have been here for a while).
Tell us more about yourself.
What do you hope to achieve in the IM world? Do you have any goals?

Do you know what direction you'll be going in? Which marketing model you will engage?

Looking forward to your progress, posts, and threads.

We have load of great new members and representing every corner of marketing. I am sure you will find them engaging and helpful as long as you are active in the community.

Hope to learn more about your affiliate marketing, get a follow along going in our Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum.

the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Welcome! Sorry to hear about your offline struggles. Being back here though, is a positive. I can tell you that in the short time I've spent here, it was the best decision I've made joining this forum. Good luck to you on your future online ventures.

I used to do SEO with the monetization of Adsense, Amazon and others. At first, I will implement these thing because I have some understanding with it. I'll do a post journey soon and post it in Follow Alongs and Online Journeys for sure.

Thanks!

I used to do SEO with the monetization of Adsense, Amazon and others. At first, I will implement these thing because I have some understanding with it. I'll do a post journey soon and post it in Follow Alongs and Online Journeys for sure.

Thanks!

Looking forward to reading your online journey.
Best of luck!

Welcome Dina, If you have any questions I am here to help you. If I am familiar with that of course.

banners
Back