The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi

VDLS

affiliate
Hi there,

My name is Vincent.

SEO during the day, I tried affiliate marketing for a whole year.
After spending hours on my niche blog to earn few bucks, I discovered media buy via T-shirt-marketing one month ago. Very lucrative.
Now, I would like to learn more about mobile marketing and media buy. Sounds like affiliatefix is the place to be.

Sorry for my english, I'm a french speaker living in Montreal. I will probably read a lot of content before asking a single question.

Have a good day folks!

Hi there, My name is Vincent.

Hello @VDLS and a hearty welcome to the AffiliateFix. We're happy to have you join our community.

SEO during the day, I tried affiliate marketing for a whole year. After spending hours on my niche blog to earn few bucks, I discovered media buy via T-shirt-marketing one month ago. Very lucrative.

Ah yes, T-Shirts have been, and seem too continue to be, a great niche.

Now, I would like to learn more about mobile marketing and media buy. Sounds like affiliatefix is the place to be.

Mobile is 60% of the industry at the moment and continuing to grow. Great place to be!

Sorry for my english, I'm a french speaker living in Montreal.

I love Montreal, spent a lot of time there in the '70's before I moved away. Great music, awesome food, wonderful people. Always had a great time there. I grew up in Syracuse NY and traveled there dozens of times. Just a few hours drive.

I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

P.S: hit the "Introductions Thread" (this thread) everyday to welcome other new members to our cozy community, it means a lot to folks to know they are recognized, known, and welcome!

MI
Back