The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Offer Wanted Eager Affiliate, Tons of Traffic for Nutra Offer Owners!

A warm welcome to this thread!

Let's go straight to the deal. I'm looking for Nutra offer owners! Ready to pay for Nutra offers owner contact.

I'm interested in KETO, ME, CBD offers. Also, joint pain and prostate treatment ones.
My team and I currently making 200-300 daily sales for straight sale Nutra offers and growing!

Traffic from Facebook.
Geos - CA,FR,DE,UK.

If you’re interested or know someone who would be - let me know!

Thank you for your time and have a great day!:affiliatefix:

@Thomas Miller 42 , I've changed your thread prefix to Offer Wanted, see if we stimulate some more interest from Direct Offer Owners or In-House only. :D

By the way, did you have a look in Affiliate Programs in Resources? That's the section containing companies that deal directly with affiliates, no network in the middle.

@Thomas Miller 42 , I've changed your thread prefix to Offer Wanted, see if we stimulate some more interest from Direct Offer Owners or In-House only. :D

By the way, did you have a look in Affiliate Programs in Resources? That's the section containing companies that deal directly with affiliates, no network in the middle.
Thank you @azgold ! Really appreciate;):affiliatefix:

Not yet but will do, thanks again!
Have a great weekend!

Hello Everyone and warm welcome to this thread!:affiliatefix:

I would be grateful to anyone who could share a Nutra offer owner contact with me. Maybe I can share with you some useful information in exchange - who knows!

We're good at UK, FR, DE, CA, US geos. Would definitely love to discuss SS and Trial offers like Male Enhancement, KETO, Joint Pain, Hair and Skincare!

Let's chat, cooperate and work together!

Greetings everyone! Wish you a great and productive week.
:affiliatefix:

Friendly reminder that we can help you with tons of traffic for any Nutra offer!
UK, FR, DE, CA, US!

Looking for trials and SS!

Thank you:cool:

Do you have skype? we've sold thousands of our products in the french market - if you have good traffic, this could be a good fit for us.
Hello! I started a conversation with you and shared my Skype there, not sure if I can share it here:affiliatefix:

Check your conversations tab and ping me in Skype! Thanks

Hello everyone!:cool:

The working week is coming to an end, I hope you're having a good one!;)

Would love to chat with anyone who owns any nutra offer!
Trial or SS, no COD.

Would like to offer you a high quality FB traffic from UK, FR, DE, CA, US geos.

Let me know if you're interested
Thanks!:affiliatefix:

Hello!

Been a busy week huh! How are you doing so far? Let me know:)

My search for the direct Nutra advertiser is still going, but so far, I have to thank AffiliateFix for several solid connections!

Thanks!
Have a great end of the week:affiliatefix:

Hello AffiliateFix!

How you doing this week so far?
DM me if you're struggling with traffic for Nutra offers (UK, FR, DE, CA, US) - let's chat! I think both parties might benefit from a discussion!;)

Thanks!:affiliatefix:

DM me if you're struggling with traffic for Nutra offers

In this forum we do not take members aside to help them. That's shady and usually leads to doing business with members that are not registered businesses here.

You keep trying to push the envelope with our policies.

If members need help with traffic, then help them in the forums!

Hi azgold! Could you please change something one more time for me?:D

Becuase I'm still looking for Nutra offer owners!

Thank you

I can and did. Let me know if you want something different.

By the way, have you checked ClickBank. I know they have diet offers because a few of them used to have listings here. You may be able to find the owner contact info there.

banners
Back