The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hi to all

mikerns

affiliate
Hi y'all,

I'm new here and looking to learn and contribute as much as I can. Looking to jump in and take action with CPA first. See you guys around this forum.

Mike

Hello @mikerns , welcome to the AffiliateFix!

How did you find us?

Are you new to IM?

I'm new here and looking to learn and contribute as much as I can. Looking to jump in and take action with CPA first. See you guys around this forum.

That's what it's all about here, learning, sharing, supporting one another in every way.

Looking forward to your posts and questions.

I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Hello @mikerns , welcome to the AffiliateFix!

How did you find us?

Are you new to IM?

That's what it's all about here, learning, sharing, supporting one another in every way.

Looking forward to your posts and questions.

I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J
Thanks for the welcome. I found your site through google when I was searching for advice on mobile CPA. I have 6 months of experience selling tshirts but that got a little saturated. The great thing about my tshirt income drying up was it taught me the painful lesson of diversification- so I'm also doing Amazon FBA, and I just received my first samples from China so I should have a private label product up in a month as well.

I am still deciding if I should go with the DOJO or Mobile Immersion but thanks for the recommendation.

Thanks for the welcome. I found your site through google when I was searching for advice on mobile CPA. I have 6 months of experience selling tshirts but that got a little saturated. I am still deciding if I should go with the DOJO or Mobile Immersion but thanks for the recommendation.

Mobile Immersion is great and highly focused training. The Dojo is a fountain of actionable information on most all marketing subjects.

Both are great investments.

MI
Back