The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hi, this is a great site, newbie question please?

spoll

affiliate
I'm interested in learning how to start a site that offers coupon codes, something in the same vein as techbargains.com, dealcoupons.com, spoofee.com, etc.

I've searched Google high and low and cannot get any answers. Are they considered affiliate sites or are they something completely different?

Thanks for induldging me-
Scott :confused:

The 3 sites mentioned by Scott are good sites that provide coupons from their affiliates. I've discussed them with our company's affiliate program before and had good results from them.
By the way, google may be a good way to look for some prospect affiliates.

Hi Ging-

Any info on how to start a site like one of the 3 I mentioned would be appreciated. I.E., tutorials, websites with info, anything, I'm completely green on this but find it fascinating.

Thanks-
Scott

Hi, Linda, a simple question

Hi, Linda
I found there are announcements about a certain company's affiliate program under the relevant sector, does it mean it is acceptable if I follow suit?
Thanks.

If you are asking about the "merchants announce your affiliate program here" section - sure, that's what it is there for. As long as you are the direct merchant or affiliate manager of the program you can announce it.

banners
Back