The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Doudou

affiliate
Glad to join the community! Keen to learn from others and share knowledge and experience. My specialty is mainly the monetization of desktop software such as browser extension, plugin, add-on, toolbar, etc. ...

Glad to join the community! Keen to learn from others and share knowledge and experience. My specialty is mainly the monetization of desktop software such as browser extension, plugin, add-on, toolbar, etc. ...

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Doudou ! It's great to see you have your vendor credentials.

We have merged our previously known WebsiteFix and acquired, and merged, 5 Star Affiliate Programs with our newly redesigned and relaunched AffiliateFix. We hope you have a great experience with this community and find it plentiful, inspiring, and fruitful.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hiya, @Doudou and welcome to the newly revamped AffiliateFix!

Sounds like you've got some good experience in the industry. That'll give you a nice head start in other areas. Is there one you particularly want to delve into?

banners
Back