The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi-tech brings families together

temi

affiliate
Technology is helping families stay in touch like never before, says a report.
Instead of driving people apart, mobile phones and the net are helping them maintain social ties, says the Pew Internet report.
Families are also among the keenest users of technology, the survey of 2,252 Americans revealed.
It found that using the net was often a social activity within families, with 51% of parents saying they browsed the web with their children.

source full story

Gadget may have the charisma to bond up family. I totally agree with that report. I personally experience that kind of scenario where we are doing fine because of the high tech gadgets.

I agree with this report. Now a days, internet usage and mobile phones are very popular. By using mobile phones we can contact family members at any time and at everywhere. Also we can chat with them through internet.

-------------------
Jaibin

Now a days, the relationship between family members are very poor. But now hi-tech brings all people together. With the help of internet, we can contact with our family members at anytime.

its true cuz i found many of my relative just only searching their names, who were living abroad for many time.

MI
Back