The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

hi my name is marie

jenn

affiliate
i am new here and I just wanted to introduce myself.i blog online and share free usa giveaways,deals under $100 and free stuff on my site.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am new here and I just wanted to introduce myself.i blog online and share free usa giveaways,deals under $100 and free stuff on my site.

Hi @jenn , welcome to the AffiliaeFix!Great to have you with us.

You apparently have developed some skills and we look forward to any contributions about your experiences. Your new fellow members also have an abundance of great knowledge shared everyday, so be sure to ask loads of questions and let them know your needs.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Welcome. I suggest your re-post this in our Buy, Sell, and Trade forum

And if it is a business, then of course our Business Centre forum

We have a new contest we are starting we want to tell you about. As you browse the forum to learn, we have a Resources forum. Each month we will pick 5 new random reviews on the different companies listed in there and give them a free AffiliateFix t-shirt. The reviews will be written by our posters. So we encourage you to take part for a chance to win.

Last edited:
MI
Back