The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi, I'm Val!

Croaff

affiliate
Hi everyone! I'm Val from Croatia and I'm getting ready to start my new affiliate journey.

I've been in working in marketing for a few years now, so I'm familiar with copy, SEO and email marketing. I also have my Amazon Affiliate website which has around 20 articles and is doing okayish. Amazon recently dropped their affiliate comissions so I've decided it's a great time to try out something new. :)

I'm reading through this forum and Charles Ngo's guide and will hopefully launch my first campaign in a week or so. Thank you for putting so many useful information together here on the forum - it's extremely helpful!

Welcome here and i see you are already a player in the field .Also doesnt matter if amazon stop theit affiliate program you can find a lot of affiliate programs ,in this field you need to adapt

Thanks! Writing content and waiting for SEO to do its magic took a lot of time, so I gave up on affiliate programs similar to Amazon for now. I'm looking forward to exploring CTA, and hope it will be more exciting and efficient. :)

banners
Back