The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi, I'm Ori. Nice to meet you all!

O

Ori.w

Hi,

My name is Ori and I'm from Matomy Market.

I love(!) music - mainly alternative rock. In my band, I write, compose, play the guitar and sing lead vocals.

Basketball is also a big part of my life as I am a huge fan of the NBA's Chicago Bulls. Man I miss the days when they were champs...

I am newly wed to my beloved wife Roni. She's the most wonderful woman in the world. We have a small terrier dog named Feefee.

It will be great to meet people from around the world and make new relations.

Glad to be here,

Ori

Welcome aboard, Ori.

I used to play drums many years ago, and always envied those with the patience to learn guitar. Do you have MP3s posted somewhere? What bands would you say influenced you the most?

Hi guys,

Thanks for replying.

Richard - I actually do have some recordings. My old band, OK Heroes, has a MySpace page if you want to check it out.

My main influence comes from alternative music bands like Air, Radiohead, Blonde Redhead and more.

Like you, I always envied those with the coordination that abled them to play the drums. I wish I had it.

Thanks again,

Ori

I was watching a band pack up after a performance last Saturday night. Everyone else was done and the stage was empty - except for the drummer who was still dismantling and packing up his drum set. I commented to my companions at that point, "That's another reason to try to discourage your kids from playing the drums." :D

MI
Back