The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi, I am Jane.

__jane__

I was watching Jay Wessman's awe-inspiring Youtube videos on affiliate marketing......then followed the trail of breadcrumbs he had left that lead me directly to this forum.

So......what do you think? Do I win the award for 'Most Anti-Climax' personal introduction ever? :cool:

I am very much looking forward to brainstorming with and learning from all the members of this board.

Are you watching the free videos from Jay or are you a paid member of one of his courses?

I'm going through the Screw95 course at the moment :)

Are you watching the free videos from Jay or are you a paid member of one of his courses?

I'm going through the Screw95 course at the moment :)

I am stone-broke so I am just going through his Newbie Crash Course right now since it is all I can afford. :eek:

Would you recommend the Screw95 course? I might have to keep it in mind if I become flush with cash in the future.

The course is aimed at newbies - have only really gone through the beginning bit at the moment but looks suitable - and as you know, Jay also a member here he isnt someone you'd justgive money to then never hear from again as you see the posts he makes

The course is aimed at newbies - have only really gone through the beginning bit at the moment but looks suitable - and as you know, Jay also a member here he isnt someone you'd justgive money to then never hear from again as you see the posts he makes

Oh yes, I absolutely agree!

I am hoping I will figure out enough with the free crash course to make enough money so that I can buy the other course. I am sure it will be well worth it. :eek:

banners
Back