The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi Guys - Nice Community

oldman

affiliate
I'm new to CPAFix and the Dojo, but not entirely new to CPA, although I have been absent for about 11 months due to complications in my life. ( my wife and mother died within 5 months of one another ) The CPA virus has infected me and I'm burning to get back in the game. There seems to be a lot of solid info in the Dojo and I first need to climb a steep learning curve. I have taken the 7Search deal and Veronica from 7Search immediately added my $50 bonus. Thanks again Veronica.

I taught myself to program android and were doing email/zip submits. It seems however that Android does not like CPA. I lost 4 developer accounts in 7 months.

Total Cost of developer accounts: $100 ( at $25 per account )
Total Profit: $4466.10

That is a nice ROI, but its a lot of hard work to keep losing developer accounts. Your credit card also gets blocked from being used again when you lose an account. I have decided to keep driving traffic with android, but not direct linking to offers. Will drive traffic to some wordpress sites and optimize SEO for good rankings. Then run CPA offers on these sites or do some content locking.

I have started my first PPC campaign with 7Search and have received a lot of impressions, but no clicks yet. I am bidding extremely low and I think that is the reason for zero clicks, but I'm going to take it slow and optimize until I receive some clicks.

I have already picked up some tips from the Dojo and I'm happy that I joined.

Sorry to hear about your loses man! Welcome to the site - lets hope this is the start of something great!

Welcome to the Fix! Real sorry about your losses Oldman......

Seems like you're off to a great start.... Losing the accounts seems like it can be annoying but judging from that ROI, I'd say it's well worth it... Get a bunch of reloadable cards to use. That way when one gets burnt, you can switch almost immediately. There are tons of them around..

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Seoeymard, I would not exactly call it skill. I am still learning a lot about Android and most of my successes came only with trail and error :)

MI
Back