The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi from Hershel In New York City

H

HERSHEL

Hi all,

My name is Hershel and I am the Affiliate Group Manager for the worlds largest Photo, Video and Pro Audio Retailer (can I say this?). I am looking forward to meeting new people and exchanging information and hope I can make a positive contribution to the group.

All the best.

Hershel

Welcome to 5 Star, Hershel.

Thanks for joining and introducing yourself.

We have very friendly members so I am sure you will enjoy meeting them.

I hope you will be participating in some of our discussions.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Everyone here seems quite nice and pleasant. I hope to make many new aquaintances and share helpful information.

HERSHEL

Hi Hershel,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks so much for joining us.
Hope you can jump into some discussions.

Yes it's fine you tell us what you do, because we like to know about our members.
You can do an overview of your program, down in the <a href="http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/affiliate-program-announcements/">Affiliate Program Announcements</a>
section of the forum, just can't do any self promotion any of the discussion forums.

Great to have you with us!

Oh and BTW many many moons ago I was sales manager at a brick and mortar Photo, Video and Pro Audio Retailer. Robert Waxman's in Denver. They were the largest in Denver, but just a local outfit so you've probably never heard of them.

Linda,

Can't say that i've heard of them. I know that we are the juggernaut in this business. We have one retail store which is known as the "superstore" and it's pretty famous in the business as it has over 70,000 sq. ft. of retail space.
All of the NYC Tour Operators have B%H as a tour stop for shopping. The customers just love the store and enjoy watching their purchase fly around the building on our famous conveyor belt till it reaches it's final destination.

If you get to NYC, give me a call and I'll be happy to give you the grand tour.

banners
Back