The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi from Greece

Y

yvesfra

Hello everyone,

I am a senior programmer, I had a company in greece for 10 years selling my own softwares. Some important change in my life in 2007-2008 (a baby girl :D + some big mess with my wife business :eek: where I had to help in emergency) didn't allow me to continue this business, No more possibilities to go anymore from customers to customers to sell my products.

I have plenty of time to work but I couldn't go far from my wife business or my home.

I didn't it give away and finally modify my main software (a online booking system for hotel, B&B, ..) to sell it online.

I come to this forum with the hope to learn how I can sell it online, using referral or reselling program.

I am looking to find solutions to create great partnership with referral, resellers, and customers. I believe that in any business, when everybody is happy (customers, resellers, affiliates and merchant), the sells fly!

I will be very please to give advice concerning my main knowledge : Programming for internet..... Feel free to ask...

I can't give you any good advice as I am not at all familiar with selling or marketing of software; however, I'm confident that someone here can steer you in the right direction.

I CAN welcome you to 5 Star. I'm glad that you've joined us.

Hi yvesfra,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

Please see the merchant/affiliate manager forum where the best tips for starting and growing an affiliate program are. Then ask any specific questions you may have there and we'll try to help.

Thanks for being willing to share your knowledge in return! :)

banners
Back