The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi everyone!

Lesia_c3pa

affiliate
I am new in Affiliatefix but not new in Affiliate Marketing.
I am here as C3PA|CyTripia Affiliate Network representative and can say that we want not only be a part of the forum, but make a contribution to this community by sharing relevant and helpful information.

Wish a great day for everyone reading this thread!

I am here as C3PA|CyTripia Affiliate Network representative and can say that we want not only be a part of the forum, but make a contribution to this community by sharing relevant and helpful information.

Hello @Lesia_c3pa :)

and welcome to Affiliatefix! :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

been involved in Affiliate marketing for 12 years. Some good others not paying out, so its a risky game if you dont join the right one.

Hi, @Lesia_c3pa and welcome to AffiliateFix!

We love having new networks join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

The listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to almost 80,000 members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Welcome! @Lesia_c3pa we already has hundred of affiliates use our tracker for performance marketing, such as we can introduce our affiliate to run your offer in C3PA|CyTripia Affiliate Network, we can make an pitch.

Hey dear Welcome, I'm new here too :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix! Great to have you with us.

Once you are approved, please follow the policies and guidance listed below.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business (this appears when you receive your first review). The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Business Centre - For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network related threads here.

Do not solicit members in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum. This forum is for member to member transactions only.

Do not spam forums, posts, threads, member profile pages, or our personal messaging system.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

Thanks,

Admin/T J Tutor

MI
Back