The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi everyone

RIFF-RAFF

hi,my name is Frank and I live in Ontario,Canada.I was an Industrial electrician up until 1 1/2 years ago when I was in a serious industrial accident that has left me unable to continue working any type of physical occupation.Because my current job only pays me 20% of what I earned as an electrician I was forced to find a non physical way to supplement my income to keep my family fed and a roof over our heads.While surfing the net, I stumbled upon affiliate marketing and then this forum (cue the rays of light from heaven).
My knowledge of computers and the internet is very, very basic and I hope that I can still succeed with a little help and guidance.Thanks.

Frank

Welcome to 5 Star, Frank.

This is a friendly community with very helpful members. You will be able to get plenty of help and guidance here. Just ask questions whenever you have any.

It sounds as if you are very new to affiliate marketing. If so, it probably would be helpful if you spent as much time as possible reading in our Newbie Affiliate Forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/ Pay particular attention to the "Sticky" threads.

Hi Frank,

Welcome to 5 Star and thanks for joining our forum.

Thank you for sharing your personal story with us.
I really hope we can help you learn to succeed online.

Sid,Linda

Thanks again for the kind words and the warm welcome.I hope to learn alot here.Right now I'm doing alot of reading and preparing my questions for all that I'm unclear of.Thanks.

Frank

The only way to learn is to read, try it out, read some more and find what works I have learnt a lot since joining I now can laugh at myself for knowing so little when I first started. Its a learning curve but once you learn it there is so much opportunity to make a good living

MI
Back