The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi everyone!

AFFernando

affiliate
Hi everyone!

My name is Fernando, I'm from Spain and really passionate about internet marketing and its huge potential of wealth and, above all, freedom. My research on IM led me to this forum, so here I am now saying hello ;).

A couple years ago, I discovered blogs and SEO and its relation with digital sales, and it led me to affiliate marketing, and its data-driven strategies really got me excited. You know, I studied engineering at university and I love that stuff :D. But I also loved all those human emotions principles that rule the world of sales. The human factor it is a challenge I want to master too.

I started trying some Adsense + Youtube strategies, but it was so much work for a very low profit and I finally give it up feeling that was not the good way. Then, after reading some stuff, I did some small tests with Clickbank + Bing Ads, and I made almost $100 in sales, but it didn't last longer. However, I felt that was closer to an actual working model. I quickly understood that I had some luck and that CB was not the best place for a newbie to learn these days. So I've been reading and learning more about the affiliate models (CPI, CPL, CPS, RevShare...), and finally discovered all the mobile marketing industry, which is considered for almost everyone as a good place for a newbie. Offers such as app installs, sweepstakes and leadgen, as most of you know, seem to be a good starting point for a profitable IM career, therefore I'm currently working on them.

So, here I am, eager to learn a little more every day and happy to collaborate with this community. I'll be more than happy to participate in partnerships and masterminds. I'm a true believer in the givers get philosophy and I think real internet marketers are the best proof of it.

Let's make some money!

Hello @Marc thank you so much for your welcome and your kind words :).

I knew about Kimia a few months ago, and I'm happy to see more affiliate networks growing in Spain. In fact, I was thinking about applying for an affiliate account with you. Now you have officially introduced me to Kimia, I'll do it for sure!

@AFFernando - hola and welcome!

I've been to your beautiful country, love it! :)

We have tons of helpful information and members. Anytime you have questions, just start a thread and let us know you need help with something. This is a very sharing community and people will offer answers, tips, advice.

Hi everyone!

My name is Fernando, I'm from Spain and really passionate about internet marketing and its huge potential of wealth and, above all, freedom. My research on IM led me to this forum, so here I am now saying hello ;).

Hello @AFFernando , how's it going? Welcome to AffiliateFix!

A couple years ago, I discovered blogs and SEO and its relation with digital sales, and it led me to affiliate marketing, and its data-driven strategies really got me excited. You know, I studied engineering at university and I love that stuff :D. But I also loved all those human emotions principles that rule the world of sales. The human factor it is a challenge I want to master too.

I started trying some Adsense + Youtube strategies, but it was so much work for a very low profit and I finally give it up feeling that was not the good way. Then, after reading some stuff, I did some small tests with Clickbank + Bing Ads, and I made almost $100 in sales, but it didn't last longer. However, I felt that was closer to an actual working model. I quickly understood that I had some luck and that CB was not the best place for a newbie to learn these days. So I've been reading and learning more about the affiliate models (CPI, CPL, CPS, RevShare...), and finally discovered all the mobile marketing industry, which is considered for almost everyone as a good place for a newbie. Offers such as app installs, sweepstakes and leadgen, as most of you know, seem to be a good starting point for a profitable IM career, therefore I'm currently working on them.

So, here I am, eager to learn a little more every day and happy to collaborate with this community. I'll be more than happy to participate in partnerships and masterminds. I'm a true believer in the givers get philosophy and I think real internet marketers are the best proof of it.

Let's make some money!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi guys!

Thanks for the mention @Marc, was out on a teeny tiny, 2 day, holiday. Didnt catch the post till today :)

Hello @AFFernando, ¡bienvenido!. Im happy to come back to these types of post. You do look "eager to learn", we share the interest in the "sociology and psychology" behind the sale... that human factor is one of the most surprising aspects of mobile marketing actually. One of the reasons why sometimes your accounts previous experience in certain markets and with certain offers, pays off, rather then "dar palos a ciegas" (como se suele decir :) )

So, I see you are in good hands, as always, with our moderators from the Fix!

If you need any support or have any questions happy to help.

My contact details are below, ¡un saludo desde el ciberespacio! xD

Hello @MarinaKimia! And thanks for your words too. Sure, I'm eager to learn, since I have made my first "palos de ciego" in IM, and have learnt some things but there's still a long way to go. And provided that "el camino se hace andando", here I am to crush mobile marketing (although, I don't forget desktop, of course) and network with the experts in that field.

I really interested into apply for an affiliate account with Kimia. Should I just fill in the sign up form or is there something I can do to speed up the approval process? Just let me know and I'll do.

Un saludo cibernético! ;)

Hello:) Welcome to our community;)You will find here a lot of interesting information.

Hi again people!

I'm looking for some help. I've just bought The Dojo upgrade and all the payment process was OK, but I still don't have access to The Dojo. Is there any additional step that I have to do in order to get access to The Dojo forums?

Please, let me know if I missed something

MI
Back