The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi Everyone

Vanpa

affiliate
I am an aspiring internet marketer. I've tried it in the past and didn't make any money at that time because [I came to learn later] I didn't know what I was doing. The reason I joined this forum is to learn a little more about affiliate marketing and also share some of the knowledge I've gained along the way with everyone else.

You'll be seeing me around!

Hi, @Vanpa and welcome to AFix! :) You came to the right place for learning IM, that's for sure.

What methods did you try in the past?

I am an aspiring internet marketer.

Hello @Vanpa , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I've tried it in the past and didn't make any money at that time because [I came to learn later] I didn't know what I was doing. The reason I joined this forum is to learn a little more about affiliate marketing and also share some of the knowledge I've gained along the way with everyone else.

You'll be seeing me around!

Now that you've been through some of the initial challenges of a Newbie, perhaps you find smoother waters ahead. I'm sure if you get involved in this community and forge some solid relationships here, you will find that your growth and success will expand and grow exponentially.

We have the friendliest group of marketers on the planet and I am sure you can forge many great relationships here.

Looking forwards to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

See you around the forums.

Good Luck!

T J

Hi @Vanpa,
welcome at AFix!
Make some right conclusions from your past fails and move on, to the positive ROI!
We are all here to help you with that :)

P.S. And if you're searching for CPI network, just ping me!

banners
Back