The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hi everyone!

miki

affiliate
I would like to introduce myself. My name is miki.happy to be here and learn from evryone and give back,i dont have yet any actual experiences with campaigns but i learn aloot and ready to take actions.i am interesting more in mobile campaigns-sweepstakes,antyvirus...the traffic sources i know for now is buzzcity,airpush,exoclicks,popads...in big,i learn litle bit from evrything and i am happy to be here and learn and start with all the great content and tools and people that are here.will love to know evryone here :).thaks.miki...

Last edited:
I would like to introduce myself. My name is michael sotirov but you can call me "miki",i was born in bulgaria and live in tel-aviv,israel.

Hi @miki and welcome to the AffiliateFix and the Dojo! Thanks for joining us here.

happy to be here and learn from evryone and give back,i dont have yet any actual experiences with campaigns but i learn aloot and ready to take actions.

Taking action is the biggest step, take action everyday and you will get to your destinations in this business.

i am interesting more in mobile campaigns-sweepstakes,antyvirus...the traffic sources i know for now is buzzcity,airpush,exoclicks,popads...in big,i learn litle bit from evrything and i am happy to be here and learn and start with all the great content and tools and people that are here.will love to know evryone here :).thaks.miki...

Sounds like you are developing a plan and that's very important. Develop your plan, establish your schedule and budget, and the rest will come to you. We have a lot of mobile marketers here sharing actionable information every day.

Good Luck!

T J

MI
Back