The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi everyone, I like knitting by day but CPA by night!

Gutomb

affiliate
Hi to everyone here on Affiliate Fix, nice to be part of a community of like minded people, money getters. Im here to learn and implement new and fresh strategies on CPA marketing, I have done some in the past but really sloppy as it was all instructions that today no longer convert. So thank you for letting me be a part of the forum!

Thank You, now can you guide me to the right post where I can get some action started if your so kind bro?!

Hi to everyone here on Affiliate Fix, nice to be part of a community of like minded people, money getters. Im here to learn and implement new and fresh strategies on CPA marketing, I have done some in the past but really sloppy as it was all instructions that today no longer convert. So thank you for letting me be a part of the forum!
Hello and welcome!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @Gutomb !

I always like to suggest that people get solid with the basics first:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

If you have a specific area that you're interested in jumping into, we can suggest some good threads to help you get going in that direction.

Anytime you have a question or need help, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Hello Gutomb. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

banners
Back