The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hi everyone ! Bonjour à tous !

Yoloic

affiliate
Hi everyone ! ( I'm french and my english is not perfect yet, but i'm working on it ! So if you see any mistakes don't hesitate to correct me )

First, WAW ! This forum seems to be a gold mine ! I'm a neophyte but this is the most complet forum i could find, and the members look all nice and helpful !

A little bit about me. I'm a student in cinema, i'm really curious and eclectic, i like to have always projects, i'm a hard worker and feeling alive with good stress !

As i like to have big projects and goals, my new one, and one of my life's goal is to learn CPA marketing and get monney. A wallet full of money is a free spirit and a peacefull life ... I'm most interrested to learn than making money but my school costs muuuuch money, and i dont want have a bad financial situation just because of money, so that is the opportunity, and like everyone i'm here for that.

I'm looking for a french CPA "coach" or not french too ahah but i'm scared that you will be my english coach instead of my CPA coach. Also if you are interested by a CPA/language exchange in skype or anything i'm ok !

By coach i mean someone who gives me few tips, not someone who will do everything for me ... i'm not a spammer and i like to learn things by myself. So why am i searching for a coach ? Because i'm not speaking english fluently, plus, there is a lot of abbreviations ... It's like if you should learn CPA marketing in french with abbreviations ahah, good luck :)

I have an offer beneficial for you to do if you are interrested by coaching me, PM me if you want to know what i'm referring.

I hope i will grow up fast among this community, and most of all LEARN A LOT :)

Thanks for reading !

Au revoir.

Hi everyone ! ( I'm french and my english is not perfect yet, but i'm working on it ! So if you see any mistakes don't hesitate to correct me )

First, WAW ! This forum seems to be a gold mine ! I'm a neophyte but this is the most complet forum i could find, and the members look all nice and helpful !

A little bit about me. I'm a student in cinema, i'm really curious and eclectic, i like to have always projects, i'm a hard worker and feeling alive with good stress !

As i like to have big projects and goals, my new one, and one of my life's goal is to learn CPA marketing and get monney. A wallet full of money is a free spirit and a peacefull life ... I'm most interrested to learn than making money but my school costs muuuuch money, and i dont want have a bad financial situation just because of money, so that is the opportunity, and like everyone i'm here for that.

I'm looking for a french CPA "coach" or not french too ahah but i'm scared that you will be my english coach instead of my CPA coach. Also if you are interested by a CPA/language exchange in skype or anything i'm ok !

By coach i mean someone who gives me few tips, not someone who will do everything for me ... i'm not a spammer and i like to learn things by myself. So why am i searching for a coach ? Because i'm not speaking english fluently, plus, there is a lot of abbreviations ... It's like if you should learn CPA marketing in french with abbreviations ahah, good luck :)

I have an offer beneficial for you to do if you are interrested by coaching me, PM me if you want to know what i'm referring.

I hope i will grow up fast among this community, and most of all LEARN A LOT :)

Thanks for reading !

Au revoir.

WOW @Yoloic , what an intro! Welcome to the AffiliateFix!

I would like you to consider the entire membership, all members, as your coach for the moment. On average, a Newbie needs to learn the fundamental basics of the industry and take some action getting to know and be familiar with the tools, resources, methods and tactics before paying for any type of coaching. This community is the best coach for you at the moment.

Here are a few goals for you to reach before I would recommend any type of paid coaching:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

Be active in the forum, ask lots of questions, contribute where you can, and the community will help you in every way!

Master one of each listed above, and then you may be ready for a personal coach.

T J

Thanks Tjtutor for your respond and be sure that i will applied your advices !

I have few questions btw :

- What does mean a "vertical" ? There is no translation in french.
- Can you give me an exemple of tracker ?
- Do you think i have less chance to get my approval into networks ? Because of my difficulties to speak english fluently, and maybe have to respond to technicals questions.

Thanks in advance.

What does mean a "vertical" ? There is no translation in french.

A vertical is a section of a market such as dating, finance, health, etc.

Can you give me an exemple of tracker ?

There are many trackers out there. Voluum, Thrive, AdsBridge, BEVO, Prosper202 and Tracker202, and many more. You can most allo ghese represented in our Resources section of the forum.

Do you think i have less chance to get my approval into networks ? Because of my difficulties to speak english fluently, and maybe have to respond to technicals questions.

Some networks can be Newbie friendly. First you need to be able to understand the basics of the business and be able to relate what marketing techniques, methods, strategies, etc. with which you would be promoting offers.

The networks don't care about your language skills as much as they care about your honesty and ability to properly promote offers.

As a Newbie, you need to study until you have accomplished the list I proposed in the earlier post. Achieve that, and you will likely find it easy to be accepted into a couple of networks.

T J

Welcome man! Have you ever heard of content locking? Actually it is a HUGE advantage If you know french because you can easily target those high paying pin submit offers for France. :)

Hi Darster,

Please explain what content locking is and how it works for French countries!

Thanks in advance

Coucou Yoloic! Bienvenue!

I'm also a french speaker in the world of mobile marketing.
If you're interested in monetizing your applications, check out Supersonic!
We're having an Easter Promotion for new sign-ups, you'll get $100 bonus. Check out more here.
If you need any help- n'hésite pas de me contacter!

@tjtutor I better understand the importance of mastering at first the first step before to try to get approved by networks, thanks again !

@darster Thanks for your welcome ! And i haven't hear anything about it, but that's sound realy interresting, tell me more about the advantage to speak French ? "Pretend i'm grandma, now explain"

@will Merci pour ton accueil et pour le tracker semi français ça peut être utile pour se faire la main ! Et le blog est excellent j'ai pas eu le temps de tout lire encore mais ça ne saurez tardé ! Je désespérais de trouver de blog/forum français ... Top merci !

@MichelleM and @TB Ann thanks for your welcome. :)

@tjtutor have you a great VPS to suggest to me ?

I use BlueHost for my VPS's, they atart at $29.95 a month. Remember to check how many CPU's, how much bandwidth, and how much RAM they give when comparing hosts. I here Beyond Hosting is also very good. There are many to choose from and there are a few threads here in the forum that discuss hosting.

MI
Back