The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi everybody,

mastapa

affiliate
I'm Marina, and I'm an alcoh... Ups, sorry, wrong group! I'm a newbie affiliate marketer :)
Finally after a loooooong time of learning by reading/watching/collecting/never-ending-accumulating-what-ever-may-come-handy-for-my-future-affiliate-marketing-business I'm here to stop that addiction and replace it with a smarter one - learning by doing and actually making it happen. The best saying I know goes something like this: "At the end it's all good. If it's not good, It's not the end." - so, there's no turning back. Wish me luck!

It seems to me like I know all basics (enough:)) there is to know, but I have never implemented it (so I have yet to find out how much I do not know). I did make a website with Wix once when I started my makeup artist business, and it's still up and running, but as you asume - it's all time for money and I'm allready doing that with my regular 9-5 (actually 7-3) job.

In a year from now I wanna be jobless, so let's drink to that! :) Do you think a year is enough?

As I'm going with CPA here, nr. 1 obstacle for me was to actually APPLY to a network! It took me months I'm afraid... There was always something else to learn/watch/accumulate... What finally gave me the courage was William Souza's free material about applying to networks - eternally grateful for that! (and also a knowledge backround that helped me not to feel like an idiot when the network would contact me). I am currently in a process of applying to networks, got accepted by Peerfly which made me so happy and gave me hope that even if no other network will give me a chance, I'm still in! Thank you Peerfly!!! Ppl there are the awsomest!

What surprised me was the feeling after I got accepted to Peerfly - after the joy - fear again :/ But I said to my self - girl, you've made it this far (?!?!?) - now dig in! I trully believe the worst is behind me, and now - it's only work! (and not a job;) )

Thanks to all who are reading, hopefully I'll make some better contribution to this forum in a short time. I wish you all freedom and some money and especially to know what to do with it :)

All the best from Zagreb, Croatia, Europe,
Marina

@mastapa

Hi, Marina! Love your sense of humour. :D

I do wish you luck! I have a feeling you'll do just fine. You've planned and prepared and have taken your first step. By the way, big congrats on getting into Peerfly!

Don't be afraid to make mistakes, they are usually the best and fastest teachers. And anytime you have questions, you've simply to start a thread and ask. Help will come. :)

I'm Marina, and I'm an alcoh... Ups, sorry, wrong group! I'm a newbie affiliate marketer :)
Finally after a loooooong time of learning by reading/watching/collecting/never-ending-accumulating-what-ever-may-come-handy-for-my-future-affiliate-marketing-business I'm here to stop that addiction and replace it with a smarter one - learning by doing and actually making it happen. The best saying I know goes something like this: "At the end it's all good. If it's not good, It's not the end." - so, there's no turning back. Wish me luck!

It seems to me like I know all basics (enough:)) there is to know, but I have never implemented it (so I have yet to find out how much I do not know). I did make a website with Wix once when I started my makeup artist business, and it's still up and running, but as you asume - it's all time for money and I'm allready doing that with my regular 9-5 (actually 7-3) job.

In a year from now I wanna be jobless, so let's drink to that! :) Do you think a year is enough?

As I'm going with CPA here, nr. 1 obstacle for me was to actually APPLY to a network! It took me months I'm afraid... There was always something else to learn/watch/accumulate... What finally gave me the courage was William Souza's free material about applying to networks - eternally grateful for that! (and also a knowledge backround that helped me not to feel like an idiot when the network would contact me). I am currently in a process of applying to networks, got accepted by Peerfly which made me so happy and gave me hope that even if no other network will give me a chance, I'm still in! Thank you Peerfly!!! Ppl there are the awsomest!

What surprised me was the feeling after I got accepted to Peerfly - after the joy - fear again :/ But I said to my self - girl, you've made it this far (?!?!?) - now dig in! I trully believe the worst is behind me, and now - it's only work! (and not a job;) )

Thanks to all who are reading, hopefully I'll make some better contribution to this forum in a short time. I wish you all freedom and some money and especially to know what to do with it :)

All the best from Zagreb, Croatia, Europe,
Marina

Welcome to AffiliateFix @mastapa !

You mention fear a lot. We have seen this before. There is no justification for fear and if you allow unjustified fear to rule you in any way, it won't matter what business you enter, it will kill your business before you get it earning. There is nothing in putting you business together that can harm you, anything that cannot harm you cannot be fearful. It is a simple as that!

Be active, ask loads of questions, take action, and be committed. That's how it gets done!

Use this forum as a mentor. It's full of members at every level of experience which makes for many balanced perspectives for a Newbie to learn from. Take the time to read through the forums here and see for yourself that the Newbies achieving success have actually dedicated themselves to success in this industry and reaping the rewards by following the advice of fellow AffiliateFix members, being dedicated to success, putting the time in, and making the necessary investments. You cannot shortcut the learning curve. It goes slower for some and it goes faster for others. Everyone has their own intellectual absorption rates, skill development pace, commitment level, and budgets.

As a Newbie, you need to read, study, invest, and implement. Perseverance, dedication, and taking action are the cornerstones of the success you will obtain.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Welcome to AffiliateFix @mastapa !

You mention fear a lot. We have seen this before. There is no justification for fear and if you allow unjustified fear to rule you in any way, it won't matter what business you enter, it will kill your business before you get it earning. There is nothing in putting you business together that can harm you, anything that cannot harm you cannot be fearful. It is a simple as that!

Be active, ask loads of questions, take action, and be committed. That's how it gets done!

Use this forum as a mentor. It's full of members at every level of experience which makes for many balanced perspectives for a Newbie to learn from. Take the time to read through the forums here and see for yourself that the Newbies achieving success have actually dedicated themselves to success in this industry and reaping the rewards by following the advice of fellow AffiliateFix members, being dedicated to success, putting the time in, and making the necessary investments. You cannot shortcut the learning curve. It goes slower for some and it goes faster for others. Everyone has their own intellectual absorption rates, skill development pace, commitment level, and budgets.

As a Newbie, you need to read, study, invest, and implement. Perseverance, dedication, and taking action are the cornerstones of the success you will obtain.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

TJ thank you a million for all you wrote, that's why I wrote that "the worst is behind me" and I am proud to have "made it this far" since it realy was the biggest barrier - mking the first move. All the posts here wellcoming me - I really appreciate you all guys and thank you! Here's to ya all! (The best thing is - I don't drink at all!!! ;) )

@mastapa

Hi, Marina! Love your sense of humour. :D

I do wish you luck! I have a feeling you'll do just fine. You've planned and prepared and have taken your first step. By the way, big congrats on getting into Peerfly!

Don't be afraid to make mistakes, they are usually the best and fastest teachers. And anytime you have questions, you've simply to start a thread and ask. Help will come. :)

Hi azgold,

you really hit the nerve here :) My daughter started school this year and I am constantly trying to send her the same message you're sending me - and I must say you are 1000% right. Misstakes and imperfection is what makes us grow and go further and build muscule. Thank you for reminding me!

banners
Back