The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hi, Click it Know Me

Shishay Wubshet

affiliate
Hi,

My name is Shishay and I have been in the business of Internet marketing since late 2005. I am happy to be here networking with everyone, helping each other, sharing ideas and resources.

I am mostly interested in affiliate marketing, search marketing, Blogging, social media and viral marketing.

I am glad to join this community and I will contribute to the growth of this forum as much as I can.

Thanks again!

Shishay Wubshet

Welcome to 5 Star, Shishay.

Thanks for joining.

We have discussions here about all of the things you said you like, so you are in the right place.

It is good to see that you want to be involved with helping others.

You have some experience, but we might be able to help you add to your knowledge.

We all look forward to seeing you participating in some of our discussions.

Hi Shishay,

Welcome to 5 Star. Sounds like you have a nice broad background, in fact it sounds to me like you belong here. :p Thanks for joining us and jump into some discussions whenever you have time.

Hi Shishay,

Welcome to 5 Star. Sounds like you have a nice broad background, in fact it sounds to me like you belong here. :p Thanks for joining us and jump into some discussions whenever you have time.

I second that motion...:) Good to have you aboard Shishay. I look forward to reading what you have to say and of course, don't be shy if you have any questions yourself. Take care and all the best.

banners
Back