The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi, am new to here - MinuteBox doc com

uniquejosh

affiliate
Hi,

I am new to this forum and it looks like there are loads of interesting information here for me to learn how to be a good Webmaster.

We have just launched a website, www dot MinuteBox dot coom. Users buy and sell advice or assistance on many topics via online chat or e-mail correspondence. By applying a bidding process similar to e-bay to our advisory service, we aim to create a perfect market for smallscale
services and advice online. To sellers, MinuteBox offers an incredibly flexible and easy way to share your knowledge and generate extra income. To buyers, MinuteBox is the ideal place to get advice and assistance to solve tough problems in a time and cost efficient way.

We have just launched our public Beta and we are trying hard to get experts on board first as our online advisor.

Now am busy learning how to run successful online marketing campaign. If you have any comments on the website, please let me know. If you have any ideas how to help us to promote our website, any form of cooperation or you offer service which can help us to take the website off the ground, please let me know as well.

Many thanks

Josh

banners
Back